[Thu 25 Jul] BF(free)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Since PS+ members currently get Battlefield 3 for free lets give them all a chance to experience the online side of things.

Get together in squads of four and invade some servers.

Games will be played on Vanilla maps so that no DLC is required.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Come on PS+ members, sign up and come and join us! Yes, that means you, @Dogstar and @farfromsane, and anyone else who has this. That includes you, @Slaine, you've got no excuse now you're not playing on the X360! ;)

Last edited:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I downloaded the free game last week and It expired last night booting me back to the XMB while I was playing It. fired It up again straight away and It was all working fine.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to a BBQ so i might not be able to join the fun

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be there

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sincerely hoping to be around although I do have a date with a pub first!
Also, I haven't gotten around to doing that uninstall/reinstall that Martok recommended,
I'll try do that as soon as I get in!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good fun tonight guys, great to see some of you on that've not played for a while.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise if I killed anyone from long range with my shotgun....it's the new 'in' thing...shotgun sniping.

Also.... @NitaNitro5 I hope you appreciated the "Dip Dip Potato Chip" chant on Op Firestorm on the container at B :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I hope you appreciated the "dip dip potato chip" dance I did over you dead, smoking body Col! :)

Good fun tonight, and it's always nice to get ChrissP's tags. Cheers all!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I hope you appreciated the "dip dip potato chip" dance I did over you dead, smoking body Col! :)
I did mate, was chanting along with you.

Dip dip potato chip... dip dip potato chip..dip dip potato DEAD!

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is Battlefield a regular Thursday event? I don't get much chance to play in the week at the moment but I'll try and join you in a fortnight when I have a week off.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games last night. We had a rocky start on Metro but we found our feet. I think Nita joining turned the tide! Great to game with you Nita and the Seniors I've not played before

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Duh. Closing time, again.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Metro was the map where we were trying to get a chance to win a round again, so we defended very hard and unfortunately for you the majority of the attacking teams randoms were sniping, which is of little use to the attacking team on a rush map.

@Wilks we don't play this regularly anymore, but a couple of us try to get on from time to time, often on thursdays, basically if you see me on BF3 i'll likely be on for the night with a couple of SNR's, you're more than welcome to join in.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Utterly superb event last night folks! Gutted by my system freeze as I was having a blinder of a round at the time. It's amazing how a break from the title can refresh it so much. Surprised myself that I could still shoot straight and even managed to get a combat efficiency ribbon in one round. :D

:woot: :gamer:

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Wilks we don't play this regularly anymore, but a couple of us try to get on from time to time, often on thursdays, basically if you see me on BF3 i'll likely be on for the night with a couple of SNR's, you're more than welcome to join in.
Cheers Col, will do. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was too lazy to switch on my machine and join, sorry peeps. Kind of gutted I missed out on the fun in a way but I've still not found where my gaming motivation has gone. Looked under the sofa and everywhere!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was too lazy to switch on my machine and join, sorry peeps. Kind of gutted I missed out on the fun in a way but I've still not found where my gaming motivation has gone. Looked under the sofa and everywhere!
You left it on BF3!

I'm gonna be putting an event up again for BF3 for the 8th.....when I can be bothered.

Try to get yourself along and hopefully we can have another game with a load of SNR and some randoms, it was really good to have some i'm always in the same squad with on the other team....and then getting teabagged by them!