[Thu 22 Aug 20:30] Battlefield Thursday (Double XP)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another meetup on the Battlefield!

We'll stick to official DICE servers, so will probably be on vanilla maps.

Edit: Now with added Double XP - thanks, DICE!

Last edited:

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This will mark my 1 year anniversary with SNR, so I will be collecting as many tags as possible to celebrate! :D

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers to @ChrissPeacock, @LouPeacock, @yinkin and @NitaNitro5 for some good games last night!

We started off playing Rush and had a good few rounds both attacking and defending on each map. There were some close battles throughout, and it was a good laugh. I got my fourth multikill too - one more to go! We then finished up with some Conquest on Back To Karkand against some of the LEO crew.

Apologies to @ColSonders & @Dogstar who were unable to join us early on. It must have been the PSN maintenance which was causing the problem.

And I only managed to get one tag.

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thankyou for the games, I had forgotton how much fun BF was and I did better than expected, although my expectations were pretty low. It was nice to play with guys and thanks for the squad invites.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was going to join but couldn't log on! Sod's law that, innit. The one time I actually fancy a game and I couldn't! Looked at battlog and alsorts. Meh

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad you all had a good time. :) I didn't make it because of my daughter staying, plus when PSN maintenance is on I can never get on BF3.

If someone can stick up an event for next week I should be there.