[Thu 16 May] Defiance - Raiders of the Lost Arkfall

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This will likely be my first time online with Defiance, assuming that my copy arrives early next week.

Come and join me for some Arkfall action and show this newbie how to play the game!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will be there, albeit the possibility of minor lateness in my arrival. T'is my turn to do the weekly shop and Thursdays' are the only day of the week we can squeeze this in without impacting on the weekend.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Whats the plan of action for tonight? co-ops ? ark falls ? arseing about ?

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was planning on being shot a lot :D

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did enjoy last night, however the comms issue made it more interesting than it needed to be. This game really does have longevity, providing fresh input and bug (pun intended) fixes are incorporated. Pretty sure they will be to.
There'll be those amongst you cheering at this, but I even gave up talking for a while last night :D . A small request moving forward, would there be any objections to this being on a Tuesday as opposed to the Thursday? Lady Shroud kindly vacated to the TV upstairs to allow me to indulge, but can't see that being a common thing occuring.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I thought you played Tomb Raider on Tuesdays?

Currently Tuesdays is our Pick 'n' Mix night, so it depends on how @Spruijt and others feel. Potentially we could as we've had low turnouts for some games. The games with better turnouts like NFS: Most Wanted could go on Wednesday so we could have a regular rotation of KZ3, UC3, Red Dead Redemption and NFS I suppose.

Last edited:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
As @Martok said the turnouts on Tuesday aren't high numbered, so that would be fine by me. I don't know what others thoughts on the matter is?

Last edited by a moderator:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be running around on here tonight if anyone is about?