Thu 16 Aug 8.30pm - Battlefield 3 - Teamkill Thursday

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another Thursday evening on our BF3 server.

Set-up for this event will be standard maps (including Karkland) which is our usual set-up.

As usual, Allies are also welcome to join us.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to platinum Darksiders but should be able to pull myself away for Thursday :)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup, I'll be there. Really enjoying BF at the moment. :1thumbup:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ill be there too!!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll do my best to get on

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
My boss is ill so I'm pulling 12h shifts so won't make tonight but will make Friday :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers for the games. I actually went up a rank too!! I really didnt think Rush could work without a full server, but it does. It actually made for a more stressfull game, as usually you cant move without a bullet/nade/rocket/etc taking you out. But this time you got a chance to walk around, which just only enhanced the tension tenfold. Especially, as you could safely lay mines or C4 without fear of a bullet or a knife.

Oh yes, Martok theres no trophy for repeatedly collecting someones dogtags. Git!!! :lol: ;)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I enjoyed last nights games.

I think the last one before most people called it a night was a bit of a drubbing, the TDM on Kharg, I apologise for my part in that, I seemed to get a fairly high kill count even though I was going for melee kills.

The game on Op Firestorm was an absolute blast though, just so tense and so well played by everyone. I love games like that where hard work wins the day.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Oh yes, Martok theres no trophy for repeatedly collecting someones dogtags. Git!!! :lol: ;)
Sorry about that! I wasn't deliberately going for just your dogtags, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time on several occasions! :lol:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nah the TDM wasn't a drubbing. We managed to pull it back and it ended with only a few kills in the split. I'm fairly sure Boba was getting ****ed off with me using the MASS. Poor blighter seemed to be on the receiving end of that most of the night. Sorry Boba, I'll put it down once I've got it's service star. :1thumbup:

Sorry for bailing early. Too many late nights for me recently.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There was a point on the TDM where boba said something along the lines of, not sure what's happened but I just can't kill anyone now, i've got a 6 death streak or something.

Slightly disgruntled but not overly bothered I don't think.

ExUser01

Reaction score
I got my usas and my knife (thanks to halo and martok) service star on the TDM last night so im quite chuffed.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
Slaine said:
Sorry about that! I wasn't deliberately going for just your dogtags, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time on several occasions! :lol:

I've renamed my melee button the 'Martok' button :)

Sorry I never got on last night, I seemed to have slept for 17 hours yesterday :oops:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
jandt381 said:
I got my usas and my knife (thanks to halo and martok) service star on the TDM last night so im quite chuffed.
If you like the USAS I highly recommend the assault load out SCAR-L with rail (rather than foregrip) and the MASS shotty. I've had plenty of fun with it. :D

I laughed when you got my tags last night. :clap: I was trying to work out where I'd heard the footsteps a moment ago when "ICK" you found me.

OAPboba

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
There was a point on the TDM where boba said something along the lines of, not sure what's happened but I just can't kill anyone now, i've got a 6 death streak or something.

Slightly disgruntled but not overly bothered I don't think.
Yeah there was a period in the TDM game when the action moved from the building to the crates and suddenly I couldn't hit a barn door. Everyone was killing me, not just Halo and her MASS. Managed to get back to normal by the end though - very tense game that one. Good stuff.