[Thu 12 Sep 20:30] Battlefield Thursday

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I say we spice it up a little. Only road kills, no guns, defibs or repair tools (because those are for beginners). Just smashing people up with vehicles...
What you say? Could be fun on Metro ;)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I say we spice it up a little. Only road kills, no guns, defibs or repair tools (because those are for beginners). Just smashing people up with vehicles...
Aww - But I like defib kills...they make me giggle.

Always up for Helicopter road kills though.....lets get that shit on for Metro!

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, How far are you from your vehicle roadkill medal?

;)

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tried to road kill the big crane on Firestorm with an attack chopper yesterday. Neither me or my gunner at the time, ColSonders made it....

If there where a medal, I would roadkill it!!!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We've just got in from Alton Towers. We're knackered, so we're gonna give it a miss tonight. Have fun!

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers for some interesting games last night guys. Good to meet Dogstar & Yinkin at last.

We ended up playing on the `LEO` guys server. Well, we got our asses handed to us on a plate. Don't think i`ve ever seen so many level 100`s. After a couple of rounds we decided to move on :oops:. You have to get an ass kicking every now and then to make you think `what should I have done better`.

Ah well, looking forward to the next bullety adventure :gamer:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Joined at about 22:20 for the last game you guys played then jumped on Crysis 2. Got chatting to a mate who was getting killed on DayZ so jumped on to save him so joined very late sorry :( oh and we both ended up dead so a pointless waste of an our and a half lol

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That was a butt kicking and a half, a stiff reminder that you cant just play the occasional BF3 game, you need to spend some time with it.

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not the best of nights, but nice to play with you guys! That LEO-server... NOOOOO!!!!