• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 The Walking Dead - Season 1

x_magnumforce_x

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
As a huge fan of the Walking Dead series (I watched all 4 seasons over the last 3 weeks) I am looking forward to this game on the PS4. Is anyone else thinking of picking this up ?

Cheers
Mag

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive got all of them on the Vita. I had the first season and interim episode on the ps3 and 360 too.

If I see them selling for less than a tenner I will definitely get them again. Awesome story, and even though I know what happens I still wouldn't be adverse to playing it again.

x_magnumforce_x

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Is there any co-op element (online or local) ?
Also, is it very linear, or do your choices really alter the game path ?

Cheers

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have Season 1 (plus the extra episode) & Season 2 on the PS3. Absolutely fab, the choices do and don't alter the path of the game. Without wanting to spoil it too much, what happens will happen regardless but you can pretty much decide, for example, if you're going to be a jerk or a nice guy and this will alter how the others see you. The episode synopsis at the end of each is also interesting to see if you made the same decision as the majority of other people did.
There is absolutely no co-op or online functionality other then the aforementioned episode synopsis.

Get it, you won't be disappointed. I certainly wasn't. I have it on the Vita as well but haven't played it through yet. I've played through most of Season 1 on Steam as well. If it pops up cheap on PS4 I will probably cave and buy it anyway. It's fun to deliberately do exactly the opposite to what you did the first time round.

EDIT - it's pretty much like your own story and is quite linear so if you like action packed sandbox type games you might not like it.

x_magnumforce_x

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I'll probably pick it up as it sounds fun. Only trouble is fitting it in with all the other good games out ATM