• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

The search for Prosecutors beacons

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
One of the things that has been added in the latest Warframe update (13) is the hydroid warframe.

Getting him for free is going to be quite a challenge that will need us all pretty much to co operate with one another.

Prosecutors: Gateways to Hek.
Tenno, we have received word that Vay Hek has enlisted the ranks of the Grineer Prosecutors and Guardsmen to keep the Tenno at bay.
To fight Vay Hek players must first find his location, a secret the Prosecutors protect.

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
- You will receive a message from the Lotus that includes a Frequency Triangulator. This gift will be essential in locating Councilor Vay Hek.
- Visit the Shipyards on Ceres. Here you must Defeat Councilor Vay Hek's Prosecutors. Beware, Tenno! They are unlike any enemy you have fought before. Each Prosecutor is vulnerable to a primary elemental type (fire, ice, toxin or electrical damage) and you must use this to your advantage. Note that Prosecutors are not susceptible to secondary combined elemental types. For greater success, team up with other Tenno and make use of multiple elemental types.
- Some of the Prosecutors carry Locator Beacons that will drop once you have defeated them. The beacons broadcast on four channels: Frequency Delta, Frequency Gamma, Frequency Kappa and Frequency Omega. Once you have collected the required number of each, use the Frequency Triangulator to craft a key that leads to Vay Hek.
- Find Vay Hek and take him down!
Successfully defeat Councilor Vay Hek and complete the mission to receive one of these rewards:
- Hydroid Helmet Blueprint
- Hydroid Chassis Blueprint
- Hydroid Systems Blueprint

So senior warframers what does this mean?
To make the Frequency Triangulator we will need the following amounts of beacons collected from defeating prosecutors.
2 X Delta Beacon
4 X Gamma Beacons
8 x Kappa Beacons
12 x Omega Beacons

First of all we need to get into Ceres and do some missions to find these prosecutors. The oposition are Grineer in the 20 -25 level range, so you will need a strong warframe.
I have 4 levels unlocked in CERES and its pretty much changed since I last visited. There are new shipyard tile sets so some of the areas look different. I tried one level solo and a prosecutor did turn up but none of my weapons were effective against him, this was an exterminate mission in VEDIC.
Each of the four prosecutors have a weakness to a certain type of weapon, so you really need 4 players all equipted with a weapon that have different elemental damage being cold, electric, heat and toxin. You dont want the sub elements such as radiation, corrosion etc , they are inifective.
You also find that a weapon with Slash damage will slowly kill a prosecutor so change your melee weapon for the mission as well. You also have to contend with the usual grineer, so I would say a secondary weapon the works against the grineer well would be a good idea to use until the prosecutor shows up.
I was under the impression that just one of these prosecutors shows up per round , but this is not the case. I played on another level which was a defense mission in VARRO as part of a team and I ended up after a 10 wave mission with :-
0 X Delta Beacon
3 X Gamma Beacons
2 x Kappa Beacons
7 x Omega Beacons
I must point out that I didn't manage to kill any of these prosecutors, One of the other guys was a top notch player using NEKROS, which apparently is the frame best suited for this type of mission. I'm not complaining at getting half of my quota on one run, I dont expect to be that lucky next time I try.

I will be out there over the next few days and the good news is, these items are tradeable in the blueprints category so if I get spares, you can have them. You can also sell spare beacons for 750 credits each.

Once I have the Triangulator I will need a bit of help to get Vay Hek, I can imagine it'll take a dozen runs or so to get all the blueprints needed , but i'm up for it if you are .

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I just now need 2 x Delta and 2 x Kappa beacons , so if anyone is short of the other two, I have spares which can be swapped in the Dojo trading post.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I now have some. Jumpped in a game via the recruiting tab and we had 4-5 of them. So came out with a good amount. Not that I had anything to do with it.

Will have a look next time your on and if I can fill your blanks we will.