Multi The other people or to put it another way ... life after 30

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Peanut Butter versus Marmite - go!

(For the record, i'll eat both but prefer Peanut Butter.)

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So that would be the equivalent of the Dark Zone on The Division then.
Perhaps, but without all the grinding and shit. Honestly don't know, as I haven't played The Division.

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't think so. Quite a few of my Destiny friends have it and more than one of them have said it has got boring. Also some complain that you can't have an enjoyable game with friends unless you are similar levels. So I think once the new Destiny update is out on the 12th April, numbers for the Division among my Destiny friends will dwindle.
I have to agree regarding the crap gaming if you're not teamed up with similar leveled players, that side of things is a bit hairy balls if you ask me ... hate to say it but because of this I am put off playing. Trying to tackle even the 'entry level' missions by myself is damn near impossible, ya got to suck it up or lump it with randoms even then it could be hit and miss.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Trying to tackle even the 'entry level' missions by myself is damn near impossible, ya got to suck it up or lump it with randoms even then it could be hit and miss.
Are you accidentally setting everything to hard? :lol:

Last edited:

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
still havnt reached lvl 30 yet. still got a map full of things to do, and no time to play :(

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Stop raiding on Clash of Clans then and play this instead. ;)
good point, but i cant take my PS4 in the uni library where i do most of my revision.

looks like i need another sony phone and remote play installed

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
good point, but i cant take my PS4 in the uni library where i do most of my revision.

looks like i need another sony phone and remote play installed
Well, perhaps today's update will help you? It'll allow for remote play on Windows & Mac :D