The Humble Bundle

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have been contributing to this great charity for a while now, as it is gaming based I thought I would give you guys the heads up!

The Humble Bundle

Below is the blurb from the website to give you an idea what it is all about (slightly edited for clarity).

Cross-platform
All games in the various Humble Bundle's
are compatible with Windows,
Mac OS X*, and Linux*.
(There are also Android Humble Bundles too!)

Pay what you want
If you bought these xx games
separately, it would cost around $xx
but we're letting you set the price!

Support charity
You choose exactly how your
purchase is divided: foundations,
game developers, or even us!

Unlock on Steam
Pay $1 or more and you’ll
get a Steam key in addition to
DRM-free direct downloads.

The following charities are supported by your donations:

The Child's Play Charity
The Child's Play Charity works to channel the goodwill of the worldwide gaming community into video games and game systems for sick children in hospitals. Child's Play works directly with hospitals worldwide to identify what kinds of games and systems can be installed in hospital wards and distributed "for keeps" to child patients. Since 2003, Child's Play has coordinated the donation of millions of dollars of games and game systems, making them a premier charity for helping children in need of the joy that games can bring.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a non-profit that defends your rights in the digital world. The world-class team of tech-savvy attorneys, activists, and technologists fight in courtrooms and Congress to protect privacy and free expression online and throughout the world.

:D