The green one approaches

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I take it easy too, although everyone else just says I'm rubbish ;) .

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
hi spruijt :waving:

If i can use one of your sentences from another site

i hope that you can "get away from all this crap" over here on the new SNR's site :1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Showdown should be here today :D just need to find time to play

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
roger947 said:
hi spruijt :waving:

If i can use one of your sentences from another site

i hope that you can "get away from all this crap" over here on the new SNR's site :1thumbup:
He Rog, yeah I kinda let myself go on that one, my apologies for that :oops: . I revisited the forum after a 2 month period (RL was murder) and found out there was still debate going on. It wasn't my main reason for leaving, the place just didn't feel right to me anymore.
I'm sure SNR and OAP can coexist very nicely together and I foresee many friendly clan matches in the future. It's really nice to see many OAP's (you included) coming over to wish us luck and apply for Ally status. Goes to show there's still love for one another.

See you online soon, will chuck you a FL invite asap :1thumbup:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yesterday I finally graduated from university! And as a graduation present I got a shiny new PS4 from my friends and fiancee.
So, after being absent for about 2,5 years I have returned to PSN to make your online lives miserable once again!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to the PS4 world, @Spruijt! :D So, what games have you got for your new console?

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
There are so many good games to choose from! Currently returning to Los Santos, but I'll be picking up Battlefield 1 soon. Got Uncharted 4 as well which came with the console.
Any racing games that you guys play regularly?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Pick up BF1 sprouty, it's awesome. Driving games are a bit sparse on PS4 at the moment but I have Driveclub and it's probably the best you're gonna get until Gran Turismo Sport comes out.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi spruijt. I started playing again after a few years away. I have project cars which is ok for the money. Uncharted 4 which I haven't completed and only played an hour online. I got Battlefield 1 on release day and haven't regretted it. Although I am still as shir as I used to be, I am really enjoy it and have a couple of hours on it every few days.
I hope you get it and look me up online again as it was great playing battlefield with you in the past.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
@Acegadgets Absolutely mate. It has been far too long since we last spoke. Lots of catching up to be done!

Plus I'm looking forward to being shot in the face again by your friendly cross fire.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have deteriorated. You won't get shot in the face. It will be in the arse

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Congratulations on the graduation!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Many congratulations @Spruijt - racing-wise, Driveclub or NFS Rivals.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome back mate.

I would recommend staying clear of NFS Rivals....it's a cracking game that a few of us picked up cheap and it was definitely worth the money, but there's no real online component to it....I got the Platinum and haven't played it since.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon buddy.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
@ColSonders I couldn't resist temptation and bought myself a copy of NFS Rivals against your advice. Should keep me occupied until GT comes out. Got BF1 as well, so I'll see you in the trenches and/or my rear view mirror soon.