The future of Warframe.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
http://iportal.infocastfn.com/citiccapital_portal/nws/nws_p.asp?LangId=1&LNwsId=2293206

announced that Perfect World Co., Ltd. and it entered into a non-binding term sheet for the purchase of all the outstanding shares of Digital Extremes Ltd and are conducting due diligence investigations over the affairs of Digital Extremes.

Perfect World is a company listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Digital Extremes is a company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada with limited liability, and is a next-generation studio developing ground-breaking Free-to-Play (F2P), AAA-quality multi-platform video games.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good news or bad?

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
She's with Superman. Geez girl. Besides, what was the first thing I said when we skyped?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
She's with Superman. Geez girl. Besides, what was the first thing I said when we skyped?
How am I supposed to remember that? I've sleep since then. Does Batman know?

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If Perfect World gains control over the content of the game then its likely to be bad news as apparently (as read from various posts) they have a history of major pay to win (P2W) system and locking content behind momentary transactions

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good news!!! Apparently theres a joint takeover by some chicken farmers no less. May be they will help moderate any destructive behaviour.

Source: thesixthaxis or playstationlifestyle. I cant remember :oldgamer: