PS4 The Division. Thoughts & opinions

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dark zone is a pile of *****ng w*nk. If they don't add anymore co op PVE that's me done.
Was a poofest tonight. 1 squad laying waste to everyone who entered. Didn't matter if you tried your luck elsewhere in the zone the buggers raped and pillaged everything.

One a plus, I did rank up a couple of levels (just).

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's sort of the point of the Dark Zone though, people going rogue - it's what Ubisoft intended. In fact Ubisoft don't think enough people are going rogue, so it's possible they could make changes to encourage this.

I can't believe that one rogues squad can cover the entirety of the Dark Zone, it's huge with many entrances (worth running around and finding all of these to unlock them). If a rogue squad is causing a problem, surely moving far enough away from them should solve the problem?

@HaloJ and I have been in as a pair and yes, there have been rogue agents and it could be tough but it was still fun. It also varies from day to day, sometimes you get rogue agents and sometimes not, it's never the same. Maybe we need to be going in in squads of 4 now being prepared for rogue agents more, maybe that would help.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just shoot first and ask questions later. That's what I would do.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Agreed, it seems to be slowly turning into a Destiny clone ... you will play the game how we want you to play it :evil:
Rubbish. You're still not forced to go rogue, the changes just give a little more encouragement (though not much really) to people to do so more than before. It's still a choice, you can still 'play nice' in there (also encouraged as you can now heal other neutral players not in your squad).

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just shoot first and ask questions later. That's what I would do.
Tried that. Didn't work. Bar stools run ya down and kill ya. Totally outmatched.

Going out then in another area didn't seem to work either. Nevermind.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
But when you've got an evil empire to conquer what else can you do?

Source
Just wait one dang minute. The Empire creates jobs and stuff and is good. It's those smelly rebel scum who need eradicating. Death to rogues.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I thought Ubisoft was disappointed with the lack of PvP "Ganking" , in most of the BF4 youtubers reviews i have watched they all said PvP is non existent as no incentive and with the map highlighting you when you do it for all and sundry unless you are unber uber kitted out you will get got eventually.....

I havent yet ventured into Dark zone, but if you can camp entrances to Dark Zone (like people do the equivalent in EVE) unless you have mental kit and can give as good as a squad of 4 can get you would appear to be toast.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
8 man group running from extraction to extraction, nobody stood a chance and made it impossible to rank up as you lose xp for dying, I also lost the dark zone keys that I bought with my Ubisoft points.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
like people do the equivalent in EVE
I wasn't in the system when it happened you can't prove anything ... it's been nearly 3 years since I left the EVE universe had a nice manufacturing POS some where near the Odixie (0.6) system

I also lost the dark zone keys that I bought with my Ubisoft points
Keys are pointless unless you are over 30 ... either that or the chests don't like me

Last edited:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah but there goes my chances of getting high end gear.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I killed my first group of level 32 yellows in the dark zone last night :yahoo: it took forever, DZ05 was nice and quiet especially near and around extraction ... excluding the horde of enemies that is.

Added a nice YouTube video showing a solo farming route to acquire division tech to the media section, its a bit of a hike but worth doing once in a while