PS4 The Division 2 beta invites

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
People who received beta download codes (so those who pre-ordered the game and those who signed up for a chance to play the beta) are able to invite up to 3 people to also play the beta.

Both @HaloJ and I have 2 invites each left (so 4 in all).

If you are interested in trying out The Division 2 beta, then please post below. Rather than be first-come-first-served, if there are more than 4 requests by 7pm tonight, we'll randomly pick from the requests and invite those people (and we'll post below about this).

Note: You need to be on our Club Ubisoft friends lists for us to invite you. To be on our lists (if not already):

Visit Ubisoft Club
Click on Friends
In the "Add a friend" box, search for both Martok- (note the dash on the end) and HaloJ and send us friends requests
We can then accept the requests before sending out any invites

To accept beta invitations:
Your beta access details should appear on the page. If you still don't see it, try refreshing the page, or log in on account.ubisoft.com and go to the Beta Access tab to retrieve your access

Note: for the latter, I believe you do need an actual Ubisoft account and can't log in with your PlayStation account. If so you'll need to create one and then link your PlayStation account to it.

Last edited:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I’ll give it a crack, but if you get more than 4 drop me as other people will probably get more use out of it

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've got one, possibly two left too - will send you one now @Plaxinator rather than monitoring this. X

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sent now (along with the other as my buddy did actually sign up to Ubi in the end). Enjoy.

Last edited:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks, @zoob

So, there's still 4 invites up for grabs (see first post for details). Stick your name down, 7pm will sort out any invites required from a random draw from those who request it (if more than 4 request them). After 7pm if there are invites left then it'll be first come, first served. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sent now (along with the other as my buddy did actually sign up to Ubi in the end). Enjoy.
How did you send it? I logged into the Unisoft Club app and can’t see anything.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
How did you send it? I logged into the Unisoft Club app and can’t see anything.
I've edited the first post to add details on how to retrieve your invite and what to do if you don't see it. :)

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I'll take one if there's any left at the cutoff as no point wasting the opportunity.

No real intention of getting the game honestly, but I'll probably give it a go over the weekend.

Have a new frame and four new weapons to try on Warframe (Like I needed to put the name of the game because I play SUCH a variety of titles these days ;))

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Has worked now ta

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Managed to add you both as friends, took me ages to find my password as it's been a while since I used the Ubisoft site.

Send me an invite if you have any left and I'll hopefully get a chance to give it a go.

I've actually "treated" myself to the Skyrim/Fallout 4 pack (God forbid I actually play a NEW game) so if there's none left or they've expired I'll still have something else to play other than Warframe at least ;)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I played the Beta over the last few days for a total of around 20 hours and I think @HaloJ played it for around 15 hours. We got in some games with @HERMAN_JELMET, @zoob and @zenphorine.

I thought that the game was great. There's some nice refinements from the first game, the environments are more varied in Washington compared to New York and the Dark Zone was more enjoyable especially with the new "grey" rogue status (a bit naughty rather than full-on naughty) - I barely touched it in the first game but ventured into it a few times this weekend. PVP was fun too, it was 4v4 skirmish (team deathmatch) and there will be domination (capture the flag) in the final game too. This reminded me very much of the multiplayer in The Last of Us which I did enjoy.

Overall I enjoyed this more than the Anthem demo, which I think comes in as a poor second to The Division 2.

@HaloJ and I have now pre-ordered the game. I also believe that @HERMAN_JELMET and @themaskedmarvel have pre-ordered too and I think that @Crambar is getting it as well, so there will be a few of us playing the game on launch. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I enjoyed what I played of it, though I'll hold off ordering until I see what additional content comes with it as it does very much seem to be a game of getting from A to B, run down some corridors, clear out a room, then fast travel back to A or detour via C, rinse & repeat

Yes, I know that's the same model as some "other" exisitng titles (I appreciated your comments mid-game @Martok LOL) but given the various disasterous launches recently (or impending server failures, looking at you Anthem) I've been much more inclined to go solo or couch co-op recently.

That said, having just spent yesterday upgrading both Zen & my HDDs, I think I may try to persuade her to give Warframe a dabble and perhaps join y'all there soon. Maybe not tonight as that same "other" title is about to drop their Valentine's weekly doo-dah and Zen has a couple of exhibitions to prep for but I may well install them over the course of this week along with the half-completed RPGs.

The soundtrack is great too.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I appreciated your comments mid-game @Martok LOL)
Any comments I may have made about Destiny players were of course in jest. :) I do also recall discussing Destiny and Anthem and that was meant as my thoughts on them and comparisons with The Division and The Division 2. Just my thoughts though. :)

No game is perfect these days and I understand your reticence in picking up a new title on launch due to how other titles have launched in recent times (though I don't recall any I've picked up recently on launch, even Battlefield V, being a complete disaster - yes there have been issued but the games have been playable).

Anyway, we'll keep the community posted on how The Division 2 goes. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No worries @Martok - I knew you were having a giraffe, bit like you love your missus really. ;)

And yes, I'm really on the fence about this and Anthem - especially given past form from both publishers and other debacles with Desters.

(I was lucky with D1 as only picked up with TTK, however if Zen wasn't into it as much then there is no danger I'd have gone drip feed with D2, it's been painful to say the least - a bit like Div1 by most accounts!)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Back on topic, there has already been a leak about an open beta...

The Division 2 Open Beta Confirmed Via Twitch Livestream
That's good news about an open beta, it'll give the chance for some more folks to try out the game and see if there have been improvements since the closed beta (though I don't know if a lot of fixes are needed).

I'm not sure how much I'd play in an open beta having thoroughly tested the closed beta and then getting the game on launch but I'll at least stick my nose in and have a look.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I’ve only played it for a little bit but nothing got me particularly excited.