• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi The Dark Below

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Details of the first expansion have been released:
Expansion 1
NEW WEAPONS, ARMOR, AND GEAR
MAXIMUM LIGHT LEVEL RAISED TO 32
NEW COOPERATIVE STRIKE
3 NEW MULTIPLAYER ARENAS
NEW STORY MISSIONS
NEW SIX-PLAYER RAID
BENEATH...
...the surface of the Moon, a long-forgotten enemy wakes. Survive the Hellmouth, and stop a dark army from invading Earth.

Expand your adventure with a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear. Complete new story quests and missions. Take your Fireteam into a new cooperative Strike and Raid. Put your competitive skills to the test in three new competitive multiplayer arenas.
BURN BACK
THE SHADOWS
A new Tower character, Eris, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: The Hive seek to summon a god, Crota, to destroy the Earth.

Find her in the Tower to complete her quests and three new story missions. Face what waits in the dark below.
LEVEL UP
CLAIM NEW REWARDS
New weapons, armor, and gear to boost your Guardian to Light Level 32. New Exotics. Five additional Bounty slots.

NEW COMPETITIVE
CRUCIBLE ARENAS

PANTHEON
Deep within the endless channels of the Black Garden on Mars, an ancient temple has been recently claimed by the Crucible. Master the ins and outs of ancient Vex architecture, work as a team to lock down three primary lanes, or work alone to control the flow of combat and guarantee your victory.
  • Symmetric Arena
  • All Modes Supported
  • 6v6, 3v3, and Rumble
SKYSHOCK
This recently repowered interplanetary defense array on Earth bears the scars of our endless battle with the Hive. Master multiple engagement distances on foot and in vehicles. Balance the risk and reward of multiple routes. Claim powerful vehicles to clear a path and deny the enemy control of the battlefield. Crush your opposition.
  • Vehicle and Infantry Combat
  • Control and Clash Supported
  • 6v6
THE CAULDRON
An abandoned Hive ritual site thought to be a site of dark sacrifice, The Cauldron has now been claimed by the Crucible, where brave Guardians now wage war. The central chamber is a choke point for intense, close range combat. Watch for the signs of closing opposition, keep your head on a swivel, and show no mercy.
  • Asymmetric Close Quarters
  • All Modes Supported
  • 6v6, 3v3, and Rumble
NEW
COOPERATIVE STRIKE

WILL OF CROTA
Omnigul, the vile “Will of Crota,” grow the Hive hordes to prepare the Earth for Crota’s reign.

Enter the Jovian Complex with a Fireteam of Guardians.

Burn Omnigul out of her nest with your Light. Destroy her, and purge her vile spawn from the Earth.
NEW RAID
CROTA'S END
NEW SIX-PLAYER COOPERATIVE RAID
HE WAITS IN THE DARK BELOW
http://www.bungie.net/en/event/darkbelow

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Waiting to see a review, but first thoughts, meh

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's technically £17.50 for each DLC when you buy the bundle, now I personally think that it's about £8 too much but it does all depends on loot and what the new strikes and stuff are like.

I too will be waiting for reviews but can see a price drop if it doesn't sell well.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The best thing about this DLC pack is the name of the new raid.

For what I'll get out of this, which is 3 new missions, 1 new strike and 1 new raid it's not worth half the price of the game.....so I'm definitely not getting this unless they release the DLC on some deal where you can get it for more like £5.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And now they are saying some of the DLC is on disc to help with download :rant: I hate on disc DLC regardless of price.

I agree doesn't sound worth it at the minute but there may be more too it.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And now they are saying some of the DLC is on disc to help with download :rant: I hate on disc DLC regardless of price.

I agree doesn't sound worth it at the minute but there may be more too it.
I agree that there seems to be very little added to it for what you have to pay for.

Although supposedly the storyline missions are done differently than the current ones so it may be interesting to see how they've done it (already paid for them so I might as well take a look).

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So when do we get to throw off the shackles of our masters and join the dark side :evil: