• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 The Crew closed Beta

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Plaxinator nor mine, but it is impressive how theyve recreated the entire journey across America.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Done. It IS a game on my radar, this looks like it could be a definitive arcade racer for this generation.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Signed up and ready to go. This one has been on my radar from the get-go. :D

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Signed up, not something I would normally go for though

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did sign up, but - I could be mistaken - I think that's PC beta. In which case... no go for me.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did sign up, but - I could be mistaken - I think that's PC beta. In which case... no go for me.
It does say PC Beta after you have signed up, but it's for the PS4 one.

NVranya

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Myeah, mobile site is unclear. Switching to full site gave option to choose pc, ps4 or x1

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This is going to be fun! Ages since I played a racing game...

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
WHAT!?

Road kill then...?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does everyone still have NFSMW? Might be cool to have a blast of something like that for a change soon.

NVranya

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does everyone still have NFSMW? Might be cool to have a blast of something like that for a change soon.
I think I have that one. Can't remember doing much with it though, guess it didn't play to well with my steering wheel. :think:

Could be fun in a nice group.
If I remember I'll check when I get home.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive still got it @Plaxinator but to be honest I very rarely play the PS3 now. Now the PS4 has 3D blu-ray capability I might actually get rid of it. I stress the words "might", as I regret getting rid of my PS2 and PS1 and all their respective games. Ive kept my PSP with all my games and the UMDs, but again I cant remember the last time I fired that up either.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive still got it @Plaxinator but to be honest I very rarely play the PS3 now. Now the PS4 has 3D blu-ray capability I might actually get rid of it. I stress the words "might", as I regret getting rid of my PS2 and PS1 and all their respective games. Ive kept my PSP with all my games and the UMDs, but again I cant remember the last time I fired that up either.
I sold my PSP and I have no regrets. It was pretty pants and those silly UMD enclosures kept breaking.

if I remember I'll put an event up.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
NFSMW was free on PS+ a little while back so quite a few of us should have it, I'd be up for a blast of the old PS3 if it still turns on and stuff.