The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

That's it!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrdjmo, 27 Nov 2013.

1. mrdjmo

mrdjmo Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    mrdjmo
    Well today was my last day in work until next Monday, feels like it's taken months and months to get to this point (Oh it has!! lol)

Still no dispatch from Amazon - hopefully I'll get it some time Friday, they have dispatched my battlefield 4 though which is a plus.

2 more days!!!

DrewePeacock, Bogus4Real and Slaine like this.
  2. DrewePeacock

DrewePeacock May contain sarcasm
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    DrewePeacock
    One more day at work for me, followed by an argument with my local GAME store, followed by midnight opening at said GAME store. Tomorrow will be fun!

Bogus4Real and mrdjmo like this.
  3. mrdjmo

mrdjmo Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    mrdjmo
    My PS4 is being dispatched by amazon now - so looks good for Friday delivery.

Even got a tracking number emailed to me through DPD which is awesome as they usually txt you a delivery time slot ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice