Thanks for having me.

Pezza1971

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hi, been playing on the ps3 for about 3 years and the release of GTA V online has inspired me to get a headset so that comms are much easier. And WOW! what a difference it has made to the game. It has made it much more fun and even more importantly I have met up with some cracking guys and gals who have the same views about playing these online games. It's not about being the best at everything or how many trophies you collect. It's all about having fun and enjoying yourself.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Pezza. :)

So I'm guessing that it was one of our reprobates that pointed you in this direction. I'm guessing it was @Acegadgets?

So tell us a bit more about yourself - the origins of your PSN ID, the games besides GT5 that you are currently playing, games you've played in the past, previous consoles etc.

If you've not seen it already, take a look at the About Us section and let us know if you are interested in full membership and all the benefits it brings.

In the meantime, feel free to join in discussions and any of our events. :D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome Pezza, we've met on GTA the other night. Well played sir :1thumbup:
Make yourself at home and as Martok said, tell us a bit more about yourself. We love a good bettime story.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Pezza, welcome to the site!!:waving:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just hang on a minute...
Do we really want a wanted criminal,

Suspected terrorist

Stolen car dealer.

womanising

lecherous

Pervert

Who leads ours friends namely Daytime shark and Clarky astray.

who does drink and drugs

with his schooltime friend plaxinator

Do we really want to welcome him with open arms into our community?

Pezza1971

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Well, erm...... oh dear. I seem to have given myself a bit of a bad boy image. I shall have to try and behave a little better. Of course some would say that behaviour is something you learn from your peers. Maybe I need to stay away from Acegadgets.

Pezza1971

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Right! Seriously though, Pezza1971. well my real name is Peris and a nickname I have had for some time is Pezza. 1971? Well I am 42 years old so you should be able to work that bit out.

First Gaming machine? ZX81. (showing my age). Then I has a Sinclair spectrum. Mid nineties I graduated to my first floppy disk machine, the good old Amiga 500. It wasnt until about 1999 or 2000 that I bought my first real PC and was blown away by the internet. First real console was the Playstation followed soon by the PS2. By this time I was into World of warcraft and killed my first laptop trying to play that. WOW is now history and now I only really play on my PS3 that I only bought while I was waiting for Gran Turismo 5, which quite frankly I was disappointed by.

I love racing games and 3rd person shooters (tried COD but just could not get a grip of it.) Tactical games, Puzzles, etc.

I was introduced to SNR gamers by Plaxinator whom I have known since childhood and am (sort of) related to. i.e. my brother and her sister are in a relationship.

Anyhow, hope that gives you a little more info about myself.

Thanks once again.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Pezza - good gaming the other evening! A big barry two thumbs up to you!

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdo Pezza. Haven`t got to game with you yet, but i`m sure it will happen.

`Gratz` on being a Daytona owner, ace bikes (recently sold mine boo hoo).

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My poor baby is not well. Think she needs a new stator coil and reg/rec.
Mine's not happy either, decided to drop its output bearing a while ago - not quite back together yet! Miss it....

Last edited:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, seems like the Welsh are taking over the forum lately lol

Related to @Plaxinator sorry to here that lol, I don't have gta5 so won't see you on that but I do hope to game on something and soon.