PSVR Tense, tactical PS VR co-op shooter Firewall Zero Hour gets a release date & new trailer

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There was an update tonight that fixed the squading issue, played online with some names I've not heard in a long time.
Good fun though.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers for the video @HERMAN_JELMET & aye, was fun - time did that disappearing thing again!

Squading seemed to work for all bar the public contracts which is a shame, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
Cheers for the games & hopefully catch you online again soon.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers for the video @HERMAN_JELMET & aye, was fun - time did that disappearing thing again!

Squading seemed to work for all bar the public contracts which is a shame, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
Cheers for the games & hopefully catch you online again soon.
It got fixed in the patch you downloaded right before you disappeared. Hahahahahahaha.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It got fixed in the patch you downloaded right before you disappeared. Hahahahahahaha.
That's great news, looking forward to giving it another shot then.
Maybe a bit less inebriated this time round too. :hi:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I’ve actually reserved this at Argos with the aim controller, picking it up tomorrow. I may briefly play it before/after I’ve had a crack at the Battlefield V beta which starts tomorrow.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aim controller charging, updates downloading. Probably won’t play tonight though as I’m a bit tired for VR.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I won't be on tonight either as I'm in the doghouse and have to watch a DVD with doghouse owner. :/

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I won't be on tonight either as I'm in the doghouse and have to watch a DVD with doghouse owner. :/
Be a good pup and share your bone with her.

I'm hoping to get on at some point over the next couple of evenings but do have chores to do & shelves to hang.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Still? That's either a lot of shelves ,or you've been slacking! ;)
Yup! A ****-ton of them . I have a LOT of shit and I'm aiming NOT to live out of boxes as I have for the last few years!

Tonight I be moving one set from bathroom to hall though as I don't like it there. Still got shelves to go up in living room & bedroom above the bedside tables (eventually) and then I'll look into fixing some on the studyio walls for my book collection!

Discovered these bad boys though - highly recommended, as long as there isn't something just behind the plasterboard:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/fischer-self-drill-plasterboard-fixings-metal-35mm-100-pack/47347

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup! A ****-ton of them . I have a LOT of shit and I'm aiming NOT to live out of boxes as I have for the last few years!

Tonight I be moving one set from bathroom to hall though as I don't like it there. Still got shelves to go up in living room & bedroom above the bedside tables (eventually) and then I'll look into fixing some on the studyio walls for my book collection!

Discovered these bad boys though - highly recommended, as long as there isn't something just behind the plasterboard:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/fischer-self-drill-plasterboard-fixings-metal-35mm-100-pack/47347
Like an electric cable or water pipe? :lol:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Like an electric cable or water pipe? :lol:
Lol but luckily not - it was actually another (solid) wall so the b self boring didn't work.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The other option is of course to finally get rid of some stuff :D

Yeah, I've been using plastic versions of that for securing various things, works perfectly in plaster!

Finally, here is some inspiration for your bookshelves 8-)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone going to playing this at any point over the weekend?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I haven't stopped playing it, did about 7 hours last night, and I'll be on in a mo.
@Plaxinator

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I had a very brief go with @HERMAN_JELMET and thought it was really quite good. Unfortunately mid game I had to run off upstairs to vomit as it gave me quite bad motion sickness. I’ve got a bit of motion sickness playing VR before (one mode in super stardust was particularly bad) but never been literally sick so that was a first. I’ll give it another crack tomorrow and see how I get on.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone going to playing this at any point over the weekend?
Well I had a very brief go with @HERMAN_JELMET and thought it was really quite good. Unfortunately mid game I had to run off upstairs to vomit as it gave me quite bad motion sickness. I’ve got a bit of motion sickness playing VR before (one mode in super stardust was particularly bad) but never been literally sick so that was a first. I’ll give it another crack tomorrow and see how I get on.
Sorry I missed your message @Plaxinator and that does surprise me re motion sickness.