PSVR Tense, tactical PS VR co-op shooter Firewall Zero Hour gets a release date & new trailer

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Been watching PSVRFrank's stream for the past hour.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yo iss yo boi Frankie heeer.

I got my copy this morning, installed 2 updates totalling about 10gb i think, aim controller is charging but can't play til tonight.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Meh updates! Did you see his review too?

I'll be scooting down the road to indulge at 6pm.
Pretty sure I have charge left but didn't think to check last night, ah well!

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That stock is totally fu@#ing impractical hahahahahahaha played 1 solo round, completed it with 27 kills lol

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh my. It is a rather great game.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It is indeed, i get the same feeling as when I played Socom/rainbow six

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It is indeed, i get the same feeling as when I played Socom/rainbow six
I was playing with a bunch of randoms, different nationalities, all communicating and we won my first 5 games in a row. Top notch stuff.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Been playing with randoms all night, not too bad, some really close games, some total drubbings.
I did look for you to squad up but there are some issues with squads staying together apparently.
Made it to level 8 but after hitting the level required to unlock stuff you then have to earn enough crypto to buy it.
The double XP isnt working yet, it's supposed to be a download from the store but i can't find it.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So a good game in general then? I might get it when I'm on my Maternity if people are still playing it and pretend I've always had an aim controller when my bf inevitably notices I've acquired yet another new toy instead of saving my money up and spending it on the child (meh!).

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup great game, I'm just taking a lunch break from it now.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when you die that you have to wait until the round clears?
I've seen the price, and that's making me doubt, but I know my skills and I'd hate to spend money on a game which will only make me wait :oops:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Been playing with randoms all night, not too bad, some really close games, some total drubbings.
I did look for you to squad up but there are some issues with squads staying together apparently.
Made it to level 8 but after hitting the level required to unlock stuff you then have to earn enough crypto to buy it.
The double XP isnt working yet, it's supposed to be a download from the store but i can't find it.
The double xp didn't appear to work for me either nor did early access to that operator though the cosmetics were there - when you redeem the code it is added via your services, you can refresh this.

Re randoms, the Euros were great at collaborating and communicating and tactics in general. When I jumped in later on with a bunch of Yanks, quite the opposite. :(

So a good game in general then? I might get it when I'm on my Maternity if people are still playing it and pretend I've always had an aim controller when my bf inevitably notices I've acquired yet another new toy instead of saving my money up and spending it on the child (meh!).
Wait wait wait WAIT! Stop the mother****ing boat!

Huge congratulations @Plaxinator - that's some awesome news right there. Hope all goes well. X

Anyhoo, I'm planning a session tonight if anybody wants to somehow join me. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've seen the price, and that's making me doubt, but I know my skills and I'd hate to spend money on a game which will only make me wait :oops:
it's around £25 here (Argos) which is a good price. When you die though (if actual death rather than waiting for healing) you can then man the cameras and still assist the team - even turn the match around with this.

On a side note - manning the cameras is when I noticed my second hand Aim isn't quite right. The left direction on the d-pad doesn't work but I've had it for a while now so no point sending it back. Just goes to show how little it is used though!

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you don't like Socom or Rainbow 6 siege then this probably isn't for you.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
manning the cameras is when I noticed my second hand Aim isn't quite right. The left direction on the d-pad doesn't work but I've had it for a while now so no point sending it back. Just goes to show how little it is used though!
Theres a step by step tear down video on YouTube.