• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Tell Tale Games games

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, I certainly did. I got Dragon Age, Metro Redux and Lego Marvel for the Vita. I also got a stack loads of PSN vouchers.......

Which brings me on to the reason for this post. I bought the Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands, and Game Of Thrones from the psn store.
The Game Of Thrones one really plays like an episode from the series. And it looks like they might have splashed out on the real actors voices too. Cant recommend it enough, and certainly cant wait for the next episode to see what happens.
Wolf Among Us was a massive surprise for me. Its a really good murder mystery story made up of all characters from various fables. Sounds absolutely ridiculous, but the story is so well crafted it had me gripped to the end. Just dont play this in front of the kids, as it is not family friendly.
But for me Tales Of The Borderlands was the best of the bunch. I actually thought I'd like it the least, but its made with such fan boy care. The story, look, and feel of the whole game just makes it seem like a fully fledged Borderlands. Again, story is king here, but so is the humour. Geniunely really funny, and cant wait to play the next episode.
Anyway, now those three are done I can finally start Dragon Age!!
Happy New Year everyone:drinks:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Game of Thrones as well. Looking forward to the next episode

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did you have to pick up Tales of Borderlands and Wolf Amoung Us on PS3?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did you have to pick up Tales of Borderlands and Wolf Amoung Us on PS3?
No all 3 games are on the PS4. Not sure if theres cross buy, but not bothered tbh

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No all 3 games are on the PS4. Not sure if theres cross buy, but not bothered tbh
Ah cool, I should probably look at the PS4 store more often. My Christmas haul included some pennies and I can't decide what to spend them on. Tales from the Borderlands looks right up my street so think I'll definitely get that, and if The Wolf Among Us has a demo will give that a bash before purchase.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've spent my Xmas pennies on Tales of the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us and Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishment. I still have about £13 credit burning a hole in my pocket.
For TotB @Slaine did it automatically download for you? It didn't for me or show up in my games list. I had to manually search for the first episode and download it which I presume the was free anyway? It says I have purchased the season pass so I presume it'll just work when the time comes.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've spent my Xmas pennies on Tales of the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us and Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishment. I still have about £13 credit burning a hole in my pocket.
For TotB @Slaine did it automatically download for you? It didn't for me or show up in my games list. I had to manually search for the first episode and download it which I presume the was free anyway? It says I have purchased the season pass so I presume it'll just work when the time comes.
Yeah it was weird. I bought the season pass and nothing at all downloaded. But it did allow me to download the first episode for nothing.
Let me know what you think of Sherlock. I quite fancy that too

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I download Sherlock Holmes it's pretty bloody good if you like that style game play. I'm really enjoying the fact I can't be killed :D

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Every so often I see these cheap as chips on sites for PC always stop myself buying them as I only played upto E3 of The Walking Dead. I know I will like them but just don't have the time to play.