Tapatalk

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
Could be a good thing as I'm struggling to keep up with posts, game and making changes to the code.

You need to slow things down, It should all be fun and you shouldn't be feeling like you're struggling. :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Exactly. Well soon let you know if theres something amiss anyway.

Jeez I need to calm it down too. My post count is more than Halo & Martoks!! :oops: :lol: :o :shock:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Guilty as charged.

We noticed your post count this morning Slaine. Made us both chuckle. Needa would be proud. :1thumbup:

Still, Wimbledon final shortly which will most certainly drag me away for an hour or two. :D

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice one whiskeywalker, swould have sold me it (if i didn't have it) Could we not get some of those images of tapatalk with a brief description put on the front page blog?

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
HaloJ said:
Could be a good thing as I'm struggling to keep up with posts, game and making changes to the code.

You need to slow things down, It should all be fun and you shouldn't be feeling like you're struggling. :)
I second that, the whole idea of the new community is that is enjoyable, don't feel like you have to sort everything immediately all the time, take some time, the website is brilliant already!! :1thumbup:

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Based on comments in this thread I splurged the £2 for the iOS version and am very happy with the result.

P.S. the website is nifty too!

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Got Tapatalk just now. Works a lot better than Condo.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Fact it's freaking awesome :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spruijt said:
Do you mean Convo ;)

I'm still unsure about whether I should get it. Convo is free and suits me fine, but those pics that Whisky has put up has made TapaTalk slightly more appealing. It looks nice and fresh with no adverts.

EDIT - is it easy enough to add more than one forum site to it, and switch between the them? Convo I found the hardest part was finding the forum to add (Cycle Chat is set up to use Tapatalk/Convo btw Halo/Martok, but you probably already know that).

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The main screen has a list of all your accounts on it making it a doddle to to switch between them :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Spruijt said:
Do you mean Convo ;)

I'm still unsure about whether I should get it. Convo is free and suits me fine, but those pics that Whisky has put up has made TapaTalk slightly more appealing. It looks nice and fresh with no adverts.

EDIT - is it easy enough to add more than one forum site to it, and switch between the them? Convo I found the hardest part was finding the forum to add (Cycle Chat is set up to use Tapatalk/Convo btw Halo/Martok, but you probably already know that).
Basically it's like this you add accounts click on it and your on. Easy peasy :)

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Get it Plax. Hope Gaming also use it plus The Rugby Forum but guess you don't care about that one.:D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I was going to get it but i've a Samsung phone and they use google store for their apps etc. You've got to register a card with them to buy an app. I'd rather google didn't have that info so no Tapatalk for me. I'd have got it if it was put on your phone bill or you could use Paypal. I think i'm writing this just fine using Convo!

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Put your details In, get the app then delete them, Simples :)

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Well I was going to get it but i've a Samsung phone and they use google store for their apps etc. You've got to register a card with them to buy an app. I'd rather google didn't have that info so no Tapatalk for me. I'd have got it if it was put on your phone bill or you could use Paypal. I think i'm writing this just fine using Convo!
Would a virtual pre-paid credit card work?

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
I have the HTC One (T-Mobile) and I to use Google play store but everything I buy I have them charge to my phone bill, it did give me the option to use a credit card but I chose to not too.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just a note for those using convo as a TapaTalk alternative. I'be just noticed that Convo doesn't have the ability to display stickied or announced threads. As these are used often I though I best let folks know.

Abs

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Our friend Wilks tweeted about Tapatalk HD ßeta being free on Android Market for those with ICS devices.

https://t.co/YCkhdmAz

Not had a chance to get it but looks good :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well it's actually easier to read and use, not bad for free :)

Here's a quick screen shot I took on my nexus 7 :lol:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well it's not compatible with my phone :(