• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Syndicates

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just bought the Boar prime barrel for 10p
So I now have access to the weapon augment mods for Steel Meridian.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am literally am so confused with the above i'm just gonna delete Warframe :D (Joke)

I need to get back into it but with my almost 8 months of not playing Warframe its gonna be a struggle

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I still can't decide which one to go with... was thinking of going with the Steel Meridian for starters

I need to get back into it but with my almost 8 months of not playing Warframe its gonna be a struggle
It's not that hard to get back into, I recently picked it up again after approx 5 months

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I would suggest maybe New loka os Sephalon suda as you're primary syndicate, I have a fully ranked Steel meridian and almost fully ranked Red veil so I can get you any augments from them you may need, Not sure what @Martok and @HaloJ have as primary as they're levelling up 4 Syndicates at a time.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I would suggest maybe New loka os Sephalon suda as you're primary syndicate, I have a fully ranked Steel meridian and almost fully ranked Red veil so I can get you any augments from them you may need, Not sure what @Martok and @HaloJ have as primary as they're levelling up 4 Syndicates at a time.
I'm doing Steel Meridian as Primary with Cephalon Sudo as secondary. The Juggle for me is between Ceph/Arbitors affect Red Veil. @Martok is doing Red Veil/New Loka which also gives him Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian. The Steel/Cephalon & Veil/Loka combos are the most efficient way to level 4 Syndicates.

If you're not bothered about being hunted then Ceph/Arb would be good for the community as I'm levelling them slowly due to having to juggle Red Veil positivity.

Abs

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Doing it this way would give everyone access to everything but of course it's completely upto you and you're free to choose any syndicate you like :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I currently have Red Veil and New Loka fully ranked, so I can get anything from either of those for folks (though I'll have to earn a bit of standing to 'buy' the items). Due to juggling these, I have Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian coming up but it'll be a while before these are fully ranked.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you're not bothered about being hunted then Ceph/Arb would be good for the community as I'm levelling them slowly due to having to juggle Red Veil positivity.

Abs
So basically for the good of the 'community' (bunch of bloody needy, but generous people) I should get off my shiny Nova Prime arse and start working for these two Syndicates then?

Are the LARGE team restore blueprints tradeable at all? I use them a fair bit now so the higher tier would be useful to me but these two only offer the Energy and Shield ones, which I use the least.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So I've done a little research now and the blueprints are NOT tradeable :cry:

So it looks as though my best course of action is to start with Steel Meridian for the HEALTH, while leveling Red Veil to Esteemed for the AMMO.

Then move onto to Cephalon Suda for the SHIELD which will move the Arbiters of Hexis to Lawful for the ENERGY one. Which will basically just screw Red Veil over but nevermind I'll have my blueprint.

THIS is why I didn't want to bother with Syndicates, too much thinking and planning, I just want to repeatedly use Molecular Prime and blow $*1t up.

One question though before I actually start all this off, do you need to do the INITIATION for Syndicates you are only INDIRECTLY going to help? (ie Red Veil and probably Arbiters of Hexis for me) or will you earn reputation and be able to level up with them regardless?

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I ran through the initiation parts for all syndicates last night 8-)