Multi Symthic.com BF3

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
A few days ago Col and Halo were talking about Symthic I had a quick glance and thought too much info for me. I looked today and noticed although some guns have a little better accuracy, most in group guns are very similar like these.

Gonna have a proper look later but the M98B takes sometimes 2 shots and it's almost 4x more powerful then other guns which can kill in a single burst fire.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There is a weapon comparison section which is very interesting as it takes into count the distance as well as the rate of fire. G3 vs Famas was actually why I found Symthic in the first place. So yeah the direct weapon comparisons include a nice "time to kill" versus chart. :1thumbup:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's a little bit of overkill on the stats I find, but good if you're looking for specifics.

I personally find it very useful to find details of reload times as that's a big deciding factor for me as a fairly high percentage of my deaths in open, fair fights are when i'm reloading, i'd say possibly as high as 50% of my deaths in that situation. So I found out which guns reload quicker and also which have slower rates of fire, the combination of those things makes a good excellent for me personally.