1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Symthic.com BF3

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Jkrohn1, 23 Jul 2012.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    A few days ago Col and Halo were talking about Symthic I had a quick glance and thought too much info for me. I looked today and noticed although some guns have a little better accuracy, most in group guns are very similar like these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gonna have a proper look later but the M98B takes sometimes 2 shots and it's almost 4x more powerful then other guns which can kill in a single burst fire.

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    There is a weapon comparison section which is very interesting as it takes into count the distance as well as the rate of fire. G3 vs Famas was actually why I found Symthic in the first place. So yeah the direct weapon comparisons include a nice "time to kill" versus chart. :thumbup:

3. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    It's a little bit of overkill on the stats I find, but good if you're looking for specifics.

I personally find it very useful to find details of reload times as that's a big deciding factor for me as a fairly high percentage of my deaths in open, fair fights are when i'm reloading, i'd say possibly as high as 50% of my deaths in that situation. So I found out which guns reload quicker and also which have slower rates of fire, the combination of those things makes a good excellent for me personally.