Superbowl Sunday

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
It's Superbowl Sunday people. Let's see some fingers (not the middle one @HERMAN_JELMET :P) who gets to stay up late to whatch the world's biggest sport event.
I'll be cheering for the underdogs. Go Seahawks!!

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
will probably only catch the 1st half

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll not be bothering with it, but my supervisor has taken tomorrow off so he can stay up watching it. Extremely inconsiderate as I want Wednesday off and he needs to sign my holiday book!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I used to be into this when I was a teenager. I recall cheering on Art Monk for the Washington Redskins :). However I drifted off and it never really pulled me back.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Watched the first half, fell asleep during the halftime show, and didn't wake again until the morning..
Glad when I woke to find out that Broncos never staged a massive comeback in second half, bit gutted I missed the touchdown return from the second half kick off though.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Watched the first half, fell asleep during the halftime show, and didn't wake again until the morning..
Glad when I woke to find out that Broncos never staged a massive comeback in second half, bit gutted I missed the touchdown return from the second half kick off though.
It was a great play, shame the Broncos never got going as it made for a very unbalanced game.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yup, incredibly strong defence by the Seahawks made this a pretty one sided game. Too bad the Broncos didn't have a proper awnser to that. I always hope these events bring forth a balanced game that keeps you on the edge of your seat till the end. But the underdog won, so I'm happy. Wish I'd put some money on the game :D

RuddRacer

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I may the the only one who did not have to stay up late to see that lopsided game :). In the past Superbowl's, when the #1 Offensive team goes against the #1 Defensive team, the #1 Defense has won over 75% of the time. I don't think many predicted this uneven of a match up, as Denver was the pregame favorite.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I heard Peyton Manning is opening a bakery, it's specialty is turnovers

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I may the the only one who did not have to stay up late to see that lopsided game :). In the past Superbowl's, when the #1 Offensive team goes against the #1 Defensive team, the #1 Defense has won over 75% of the time. I don't think many predicted this uneven of a match up, as Denver was the pregame favorite.
Nar, not just you.
Thanks to the time zone it started here at lunchtime, on a day we had off (mind out of the gutter Col). Definitly one sided but we enjoyed it.