PS3 Sunday Evening gaming

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Would anyone fancy a bit of multiplayer arcade racing on an early sunday evening.
I was thinking about playing the likes of f1 RACE Stars, motorstorm apocalype, nfs most wanted, dirt 3 and showdown.
As you know , I work stupid hours and cant really play after 9 PM. So was looking at 6 pm till 9 pm.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I'm around, definitely.
Not sure what the plans are for the weekend, it seems so very far away just now.
I have Apocalypse & Most Wanted, amongst others.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'll probably be around.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Halo & I may be around on alternate Sundays (daughter stays every fortnight).

Ace, the best thing to do is stick up an Event each Sunday you want to play. That way folk know what is going on and which game is being played. It also means that those of us on Twitter & Facebook can advertise the event, which may attract others.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can't play both saturday and sunday in the same weekend, but if I miss one then I will try to make the other.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was going to select an event , but thought it better to see if anyone has any of these games first and if many would be interested in playing at that time of the day, rather than put an event up only to find that nobody has it or fancies playing it at that time. I also wouldn't mind playing something at a similar time on Saturday evenings before GT 5. Maybe people could post on here if they can or can not play between 6 pm - 9pm on both Saturdays and Sundays and what games they fancy digging out that they havent played for a while.
We can then pop an event up for the game and day that is most likely to get 4 or 5 participants.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've also got Hot Pursuit, Shift 1 & 2, Split Second & RR Unbounded.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I have my son all day Sunday and when I get home and get him sorted and in bed its around 7:30 and she's normally watching TV until 9pm so probably won't make it.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have my son all day Sunday and when I get home and get him sorted and in bed its around 7:30 and she's normally watching TV until 9pm so probably won't make it.
Why cant you trade in some of your unplayed games , or sell them , and buy a small TV to play your games on in the other side of the room or next door or in the kitchen or bedroom?. Do you really have to watch the crap on TV with the missus every night?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've also got Hot Pursuit, Shift 1 & 2, Split Second & RR Unbounded.
I've got NFS shift 1, I sold shift 2 pretty much straight away as it was awfull with a wheel. Used to have the others , but I traded them a while ago. I've Burnout Paradise still and F1 2011.
Also wouldn't mind playing a round of Tiger Woods golf with anyone who fancies it. I just have the Masters version now.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Why cant you trade in some of your unplayed games , or sell them , and buy a small TV to play your games on in the other side of the room or next door or in the kitchen or bedroom?. Do you really have to watch the crap on TV with the missus every night?
Yes

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Picked up a copy of Motorstorm Apocalypse at work today. Also still got Bulletstorm and Brink.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Picked up a copy of Motorstorm Apocalypse at work today. Also still got Bulletstorm and Brink.
Well its looking like Motorstorm might be a good starter. I do have brink but struggle to do the co op (as you know) when there is just the two of us. If we can find a third or forth, might be an idea for a future weekend?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Martok . Perhaps I could pop up a games list of multiplayer games I currently own in my profile, or is there another feature on here that could be activated to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well its looking like Motorstorm might be a good starter. I do have brink but struggle to do the co op (as you know) when there is just the two of us. If we can find a third or forth, might be an idea for a future weekend?
No problemo mate.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Martok . Perhaps I could pop up a games list of multiplayer games I currently own in my profile, or is there another feature on here that could be activated to do this?
Unfortunately not, though I am keeping an eye out in case there is something that we could use.

Last edited:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I work all week and spend the weekend with my son. My partner and I watch TV together until she goes to bed almost everyday so I'm under the thumb :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ok, the missus is off up to Orkney for a week or so on Sunday so if you're still game, I'm free this Sunday evening.