[Sun 8 Sep 14:00] Diablo 3 Afternoon

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be on earlier but let's say 1.30 for 2pm.

I've got a level 11 or 12 Demon Hunter so anybody within 10 levels or so,
preferably with different classes, is more than welcome!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will be there but will be a bit late as the GP is on, should be on about 2:40ish

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will be there but will be a bit late as the GP is on, should be on about 2:40ish
Nice one. See you then, then.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good fun chaps, makes things better with a few of us. Think I did 1 level in all that time (which seemed to fly by)

Good to actually play a game that is pretty much flawless in SP as well as MP.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The transition between SP & MP seems pretty much seamless, apart from the fact that you is a "reet hard geezer" Mick.
The rest of us seemed to be shortening the gap pretty rapidly, which means next time (unless you keep levelling, of course)
it'll be a more even playing field & we'll all whizz up similarly.

The alternative is that we start specific SNR players, in which case I'm quite happy to not be a Demon Hunter.

That said, it were reet good fun reagrdless, thoroughly enjoyed it & hope @Dogstar did too!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I noticed that the levelling (from my character at least) seemed to be a lot slower in a MP group than it is in SP. Was that because I was a few levels higher? I dont know.
I played for about an hour later and levelled to level 21 fairly easily, which was loads more than I did in those hours we played as a group.

1 point on that, I started off from where we finished our MP game at the start of act 2, I dont know if there was a different loading bit to use (nothing that I noticed ) but I had to redo the little bit that I had already done previously.

I dont mind starting a new character if thats what everyone wants to do, as long as it doesn't interfere with the SP story.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You'll be levelling quicker solo as you'll be getting all the kills & hence XP. That's what I was trying to work out re: whether xp was being shared, more beasties, etc.

As an aside, are you using a follower or claiming all the xp for yourself?

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I have a follower, have just noticed (as I hadnt changed him for one of the others) that even though I have used the same follower all the time all 3 of them have levelled.

You really must salvage everything, and get the blacksmith to make your kit, I just did mine and now have a damage bonus of about 550% and a D/Sec of over 260.

Also I have a jeweller who is a gem version of the blacksmith.

This game gets better and better the more you play it.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Excellent observation skills there @mick - I will be employing your advice to the full.
Really need to invest a bit more time in Diablo but (happily) busy with gigs at moment.
The one next Tues is my last for a while but then there's GTA5...!