• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Sun 8 Feb 20:00] Battlefield 4 Sunday

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's time to play a real Battlefield game. Forget about the cops and burglars and do it the real way, with tanks!

Maps will be decided as we go along. Premium is optional :)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers for the games last night guys, albeit a brief session for me, really enjoyed the change of pace.

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It was great fun, especially when we managed to get that team play going :)

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the party invite Bogus. I was in a party with a few others but headed off later on when the numbers dropped.

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the party invite Bogus. I was in a party with a few others but headed off later on when the numbers dropped.
You're welcome! We actually tried to crash your party, but my software skills weren't good enough to make that happen. Blood frenzy as I was, I couldn't navigate the menus... :brick:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah it was cool to actually work in a squad together on the two maps I played....granted the first one I was just being a dick in the AA but I was assisting you guys while you were keeping the skies clear.....but on Footlocker that was well good running around as a squad, not something I've ever really done on BF before but should do more of.

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@ColSonders- flying around with Drew as a mechanic and you as ground support was great fun and quite effective! It was as hell of as run:)
Lockers were fun to, both because we really played as a squad and also due to the low player count. It felt like everything we did made a difference.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds like great fun! Hopefully I'll be able to grab a copy of the game soon and join in. The last Battlefield game I got to play was Battlefield 1943.