[Sun 29 Dec 20:00] Killzone Shadow Fall

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As you may have seen, the multiplayer for Killzone Shadow Fall will be available for PS+ users to download for free on PS4 on 28th December. You can download the game here.

So, let's get our Killzone on!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm a maybe as I still haven't taken it out the wrapper yet

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well a good excuse to take it off :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've promised @Jenxy_ that I'll take the wrapper off today, so I will. Might even put the disc in the machine. So potential for me to be on tonight, but I'm not going to be able to make the GN Sun now.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've promised @Jenxy_ that I'll take the wrapper off today, so I will. Might even put the disc in the machine. So potential for me to be on tonight, but I'm not going to be able to make the GN Sun now.
Plax I hope you are not blaming me for your non attendance, you can play the same game for 2 days in a row ya know :D

I might join you folks tomorrow if that's OK, Ive only played this for a couple of hours and am completely terrible, just to warn you. I just seem to be running round trying to do the objectives and acting as good bullet fodder for the enemy :fool:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I deffo won't be able to play tomorrow unless I can remote play it.
Had a mammoth session with @Jenxy_ and @Wilks though which was fun. @SHROUD made an appearance later on as well. Longest I've ever played a KZ game in my life. Have fun tomorrow / today!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Consider me both the cavalry and entertainment :lol:.

A most enjoyable session was had :hi:.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Last night was great, I apologise for the slight slurring towards the end, and I would also like to take this opportunity to refute any claims that I was drunk, I was simply tired and emotional :D

I did just play for an hour was great but was foiled again in joining any of you, as I didnt have any of you playing on my friends list and I just ended up playing with randoms. Please feel free to add me, my PSN is the same as here Jenxy_ Hope to catch you all on the Killzone field soon :D

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Jenxy

I've just sent you a friend request.

Sorry we missed you. There was only @yinkin and I on, and the night finished fairly early. Still, it was a fun evening and we even managed to win a complete round! :o

We'll catch you at the next one. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
She was proper slurring, don't listen to her.

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games, sorry had to leave early but real life and all that, look at the time this was posted and you can see how my night went after I left. Hopefully will be able to join you again soon as I was enjoying myself, even if I couldn't shoot straight.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Jenxy

I've just sent you a friend request.

Sorry we missed you. There was only @yinkin and I on, and the night finished fairly early. Still, it was a fun evening and we even managed to win a complete round! :o

We'll catch you at the next one. :)
Fab thanks for request, I probs wont get on to accept until the weekend now with New Year and all that.

Yes will definitely catch you next time, am really trying to get into this game, so will be sinking a few hours into it each week.

Well done on winning a full match outright, woop :)

She was proper slurring, don't listen to her.
Stop rubbishing my good name, tired and emotional I tell ya :D

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it. Been burning the candle at both ends.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will send you a friends request as well Jenxy, given I have a small tendency towards the Killzone franchise ;)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will send you a friends request as well Jenxy, given I have a small tendency towards the Killzone franchise ;)
We are going to play now if you wanna join us @SHROUD

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Weekends aren't always good for me, but thanks. If you're still on a bit later though I can pop along :D