[Sun 24 Mar] Looking at rubber ducks

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've found that this is a great way to relax and contemplate life the universe and everything. Please join me for a spirit free (no Alcohol) hour or twenty of relaxation.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
TrongsaDzong.jpg
Please bring your own rubber duck as we can not provide these for participants. I shall be starting the chanting EXACTLY at 7.12pm.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Have you been drinking already?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds exciting, can't wait

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
[Dragons Den voice] I have no idea what your on about, therefore im out. [/Dragons Den voice]

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for turning up. It was a very inspiring evening. I felt A lot of possitive energy. We shall certainly have to do it again, possibly 20 hours was a bit long for those of you that have to work. I,ll probably cut this back to around 18 hours next time.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Very inspirational and soul cleansing. I like some of your teachings, my favourite being "man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day".

Count me in on the next one

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Very inspirational and soul cleansing. I like some of your teachings, my favourite being "man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day".

Count me in on the next one
( inset laughing smilie here, I cant remember the code for it)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
( inset laughing smilie here, I cant remember the code for it)
You can insert smileys using the smiley button in the new text editor, it saves remembering smiley shortcodes. It will work on the PS3 though only if the smiley is clicked on and entered at the end of text (I just tried it). However, you won't be able to dot them throughout text unless you use shortcodes due to the awful text entry that the PS3 uses (why on earth they can't let you disable that and type in directly when you have a keyboard I don't know?!) The PS3 is OK for browsing but overall it's not really a great web experience, especially when it comes to entering stuff like text into websites. :|

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Im not getting any smilies at all on the PS3 only the txt box. I do leave JS turned off though as site are slow with it turned on, could that be the reason?

And yes it is terrible but its ok if the laptop is off and the PS3 is on.