• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Sun 22 Sep 13:00] Diablo 3 afternoon

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey all. I'll be stuck indoors on what alleges to be a lovely Sunday afternoon ripping some old aciiieeed vinyl in preparation for an actual DJ (as opposed to VJ) gig at the start of October. Whilst I'm doing so, why don't we have a nice wee jolly on Diablo 3?

Let me know what time suits best - I'll need to pull out a swedge of records first thing in the morning, pop round to a friends to pick up my turntables as early as permissible on the Sabbath & then wire them up for ripping purposes and also intend to go for a pint & dip in the Forth around 6pm, but could certainly manage a few hours over the afternoon.

@mick @Dogstar - if you can't make it, no worries - I'll indulge in some GTA5 instead but I'm eager to continue our Hardcore session & will happily level up a character in preparation.

@wilskywalker - do feel free to join us. If you're not up for a bit of hardcore, just say!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will be on sometime, not 100% sure what time but definitely will be there.

Made lv 60 on my barbarian tonight, found a nice sword also, DPS at 45,200 which seems a bit mad :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm baaaaaaaad.

Didn't realise my wife is away up to Orkney on Monday & actually isn't working on Sunday,
therefore I need to be good husband & be like, attentive & all that sort of stuff.
Also means I can't be bangin' out noisy tunes & hogging the living room.
I'll try to get on but think it'll be erratic at best so probably as well just cancelling this, this week.

The good news though is that I get the house all to myself for at least a week so should be free
most evenings and all of next weekend (both Saturday & Sunday).