• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Sun 21 Sep 20:30] Return to the Battlefield

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@NitaNitro5 is back home following The Dowling Poole tour, so let's get together and shoot people in the face.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry guys and gals, I slept threw the whole thing. Hope you had some good stabbings/parking and every thing else that belongs in a SNR BF4 night!!

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't worry, @Bogus4Real, you slept so soundly that you time travelled back to Sunday morning, giving you the chance to play in the event which is this evening. ;)
I demand that you set up an event for yesterday to! I don't want to lose face, you know... No one is gonna accept that time-travel-dribbling of yours! :crazy:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ooooooooh time travel. Where do I get some?

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:clap:Great games yesterday!! SNR ruled the Battlefield!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You lie good sir.
Because I have not come back in time to confirm this. Therefore, you lie :rant:
Of course you didn't confirm this, because that would interfere with your own timeline. You know the rules for this in the future and how dangerous it is.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Of course you didn't confirm this, because that would interfere with your own timeline. You know the rules for this in the future and how dangerous it is.
@Sportsvee clearly isn't au fait with the Prime Directive :roll:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:clap:Great games yesterday!! SNR ruled the Battlefield!
I concur, after a break from the battlefield, not only did we return and have fun, but hell we even managed to do pretty damn well....except that last round we played....no one mention that last round again.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh look, you can see me on the other teams scoreboard. All 15 deaths probably from @Bogus4Real tank kills.