• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Sun 1 Jun 20:30] Battlefield Sunday

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
in about 9 minutes. Yes, I forgot again. :D

We'll be joining the OAP / ONR fellas again for this one. Sharpen those knives, people! :P

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We're now doing standard maps on DICE servers, as one of our group doesn't have premium. :)

Northlander

Reaction score
I consider myself burnt! :shock:

Anyway, it was a brilliant intro into the world of BF4 online for me, and how it can be when playing within a proper group. As always, it's good to finally get to speak to some of you who I've 'spoke' to here on the forums, much better on coms!

Hopefully there will be more games to come, just like I did with Warframe with the other SNR members, I'll definitely upgrade now to Premium (I've just needed a reason to really) and to be fair I'd say I'm easily a 50/50 gamer when it comes to playing Warframe and BF4 (given the chance)

So once again thanks for tonight :ok:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Northlander, Glad you had a good time playing with the others. You wait until I get back though, then you're in for a treat!
Tart ;)

She's right though, when we all get online it's a really good laugh....there's an event up for Wednesday, which will consist of a little bit of shark hunting followed by some running around killing people, should be a laugh and @Plaxinator and myself should both be there for that one.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good night - although 30 mins on the Maczone server on my own not realising that @HaloJ wasnt capturing C Point on Guilin Peaks, but some other map and server completely! Left OAPs to their own devices and finally hooked up with the "Gypsies"

@Bloodfairy and her amazing skills of RHIB boat gunnery had my ghast Flabbered! :shock:;)

Sorry I had to break off early, eldest awoke with a nightmare about the Penguins from Madagascar??!!?

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yip, my awesomeness as a gunner was an Oscar winning performance..... I swear the enemies had invisible force field

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For you the killbox bug is still there....