The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Stardew Valley gets a PS Vita release date, and you’ve not long to wait

Discussion in 'Hardware & Other Games' started by Martok, 15 May 2018.

1. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    The smash-hit farming sim goes portable on 22nd May

Hi everyone. Perhaps the most common questions I get asked is, “When is Stardew Valley coming to PS Vita?” Well, the time has finally come for me to answer…

Stardew Valley will be coming to PS Vita on 22nd May!

It will be Cross-Buy, so you’ll only need to purchase one copy to play on both your PlayStation 4 and your PS Vita. This also means those of you who own the game on PlayStation 4 will now be able to download the PS Vita version too!

[​IMG]

In Stardew Valley, you inherit your grandfather’s old farm, and armed with some hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new country life! You might find yourself growing crops and raising animals to live off the land, descending the mines and taking on its monster inhabitants, mingling with the townsfolk or visiting the beach for some relaxing night-time fishing.

[​IMG]

Stardew Valley on-the-go is a lot of fun, so I’m very excited to bring it to a great portable console like the PS Vita!

I look forward to hearing about your experiences in Stardew Valley!

Source: Stardew Valley gets a PS Vita release date, and you’ve not long to wait

2. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    I never got into this game, despite Wilks and Lander raving about it. Might give it another bash at some point.

3. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict

PSN:
    Martok-
    If you do, it's currently discounted to £6.19 on the PS Store.

Stardew Valley

4. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    I bought it for a similar price in the sale yonks ago. Played it for about an hour. I expect my farm is dead and overgrown by now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice