PS3 Star Wars

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a Star Wars game for ps3 that you can fly an X-Wing???

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I used to love X=Wing v Tie fighter on the PC.
Real shame that theres nevr been one on a console (that I know of)
Would really like a game based on Elite, with intergalactic trading as the main part of the game with some X-wing stellar combat thrown in now and then.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Battlefront 2 was a PS2 game that could be played on a PS3, I had a PS3 an my mate had a PS2 and we used to play online together.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Apparently Free Radical had Battlefront 3 in the bag. Theres video of alpha code everywhere before they went bust, and the general consensus was that it wasnt too shabby either. Gutted!! :( :1thumbdown:

The Battlefront games were some of my all time faves. Star Wars crossed with Battlefield cant be a bad combination.

Anyway, in answer to your question the answer is no. Theres games on the PC, but all we've got are the Force Unleashed series, which is still pretty good.

The 360 has Star Wars Kinect, which does let you fly spaceships with motion controls, but lets not go there.

Ive still got my copy of Star Wars Battlefront II on the PSP, which works like a dream and now remains the only place I can get my fix. :(

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
thanks guys, that's a real shame

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
They're really missing a market with the StarWars games concentrating on folks on foot. I loved playing X-Wing and it's add ons; Tie-Fighter and B-Wing.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Perhaps we should bombard CCp the "Eve" universe people to see if they can integrate a star wars type of game into the eve universe.