Multi Star Wars: Battlefront Season Pass currently free on PS4 and Xbox One

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Star Wars: Battlefront's Season Pass is currently free on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as long as you are a PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold member.

The Star Wars: Battlefront Season Pass, which is usually £19.99 on console, includes four expansion packs: Death Star, Outer Rim, Bespin and Rogue One: Scarif. Additionally, there are over 20 new pieces of galactic tech, 16 new multiplayer maps, an exclusive "shoot first" emote, a total of eight heroes and four new game modes.

There is currently no end date mentioned for the promotion but, just in case, grab it as soon as you can.

To get the pass, go to the Microsoft Store or PlayStation Store and click buy. The pass will then be added to your library and can be downloaded whenever you want. Just make sure you have the original game.

The Season Pass offer is likely to be DICE's way of drumming up hype before the release of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on 17th November but, as long as it's free, we aren't complaining.

Source: Star Wars: Battlefront Season Pass currently free on PS4 and Xbox One

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good spot! I'll grab this when I get home.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think we may be on this tonight, so feel free to jump in!
Ah. Sorry. Don't think I can make tonight (visiting my dad in hospital then heading to the missus' gaff) but I should be home tomorrow & Friday evenings.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip @Martok !
Only bought Battlefront cheaply for the VR experience and not sure I'll play more, but since this doesn't cost me anything.... you know us Dutch folks.... :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah. Sorry. Don't think I can make tonight (visiting my dad in hospital then heading to the missus' gaff) but I should be home tomorrow & Friday evenings.
Looks like there will be at least 3 of us on this locally now on Saturday evening. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For the PSVR add-on alone, it is worth it.
The rogue one VR mission? I got that free separately. I already had Battlefront though, so I guess if you have VR but not Battlefront it *might* be worth £3.99.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The rogue one VR mission? I got that free separately. I already had Battlefront though, so I guess if you have VR but not Battlefront it *might* be worth £3.99.
Yeah, you have to own the original to access it.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Fantastic spot!

At that price, I've picked up a copy for @HaloJ and I to share. Seeing as the season pass is free (we both got that), we now have the full game for a bargain price. :D
It's the Ultimate Edition with all of the bells and whistles so even if they stop the season pass being free, it is bundled in here.

I've just bought a digital copy too as only had the disc version before, meaning I could only play the split-screen wave mode multiplayer with the lady before.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's the Ultimate Edition with all of the bells and whistles so even if they stop the season pass being free, it is bundled in here.
Indeed, I only noticed that after picking it up. However, I know that season passes can sometimes be funny when the non-owner of the game is logged in and playing it, so picking it up separately for @HaloJ (and me too) means she will definitely have access to that content.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Indeed, I only noticed that after picking it up. However, I know that season passes can sometimes be funny when the non-owner of the game is logged in and playing it, so picking it up separately for @HaloJ (and me too) means she will definitely have access to that content.
Good call. I grabbed all the add-ons yesterday under Natalie's profile for use with the disc version for much the same reason. :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make this tonight. Maybe we should have a Battlefront event next week sometime?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make this tonight. Maybe we should have a Battlefront event next week sometime?
Sounds like a plan.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@DrewePeacock @ColSonders @giv - sorry we missed you. All 3 of us did jump online about an hour later but you were all long gone. :(