The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi SSX

Discussion in 'Sport and Motorsport' started by HaloJ, 6 Aug 2012.

1. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    The recent SSX title whilst accomplished offline was panned due to it's lack of live multiplayer relying only on a quick updating time/score record instead.

Well, whilst not fully official yet it does seem that for once EA have been listening (probably as droves abandoned the title after completion). They have announced "off the record" that there maybe a live mutliplayer system in the future and have posted a video on their Youtube channel showing the racers leaping from the helicopter.

If this had been posted elsewhere I'd have laughed it off as speculation but as the source is EA themselves, well we'll have to wait and see.

Abs

2. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I'm waiting for SSX to become free to ps+ members lol

Demo didn't do it for me and trying to compete with ghosts is boring :-\

Let's hope the just update ssx and don't release a new title

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice