X360 Spartan Ops

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Next five episodes arent due to start now till 21st January. Apparently, collectively the entire 10 episode season is longer than the campaign for Halo ODST!! :shock:

My thanks to Mr Newson for yesterday. Me & him steamed through the very first episode on Legendary for some achievements for him. Pretty good fun I must say :1thumbup:

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Must do some more soon Slaine.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Halo 4” Spartan Ops: Season One Returns with All New Episodes Starting Jan. 21

One of the most awarded titles of 2012 kicks off the New Year with five weeks of brand-new Spartan Ops episodes, starting Jan. 21

“Halo 4” launched worldwide in November 2012, quickly becoming the fastest-selling “Halo” title ever released on the Xbox 360, and the action will continue in 2013 with brand new content. Today Microsoft and 343 Industries announced the return of Spartan Ops: Season One, which includes five weeks of brand-new content – from Jan. 21 through Feb. 24 – returning players to the episodic adventure that tells the continuing story of the UNSC Infinity.

Reenlist with Fireteam Crimson as they search for Spartan Thorne on planet Requiem and come face-to-face with the threat of Jul ‘Mdama and his cult of Covenant separatists. The intensity of Season One builds to its thrilling conclusion in Episodes 6-10 as the battle moves beyond Requiem to a wide variety of locations featuring epic vehicular combat and on-foot encounters with Prometheans and Covenant forces.

Each week in “Halo 4,” experience a new high-quality cinematic episode, and fight alongside friends in five action-packed playable chapters through Feb. 24. Continuing the story following the events of “Halo 4,” access to Spartan Ops is included with “Halo 4” at no additional charge — effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game.1

The first half of Spartan Ops: Season One (Episodes 1-5) is available for play at any time in “Halo 4” for those beginning their Spartan careers. Get introduced to Captain Lasky, Commander Palmer and Fireteam Majestic as they continue to explore the mysterious of the Forerunner planet of Requiem. For more information on the continuing season of Spartan Ops, including weekly tune-in trailers as well as exclusive content, visit http://www.halowaypoint.com.

Awesome news!!! :woot: :clap: :1thumbup: And finishes just in time for the new Majestic map pack.

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Are you ready to do some more then Slaine??

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing some :D

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be on Monday morning when they go live, so feel free to bung me an invite. Be nice to play with some friends :D :1thumbup:

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can only do upto Epidode 5 as I don't have the DLC yet. Things have came up so can't afford to buy much atm.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DarthRaiden666 said:
I can only do upto Epidode 5 as I don't have the DLC yet. Things have came up so can't afford to buy much atm.
The DLC is for free mate. Its about 1.2GB in size and available for download for nowt through Marketplace add-ons. Really liking this next lot of episodes, especially the interior fights in Infinity. :1thumbup:

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As my Gold is running out very soon now. Would like go get some more done quickly. Maybe Wednesday or Friday morning.

I don't plan to renew my gold for the time being.