• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS3 South Park: The Stick of Truth

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
AN EPIC QUEST TO BECOME... COOL

From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become… cool. Introducing South Park™: The Stick of Truth™.

For a thousand years, the battle has been waged. The sole reason humans and elves are locked in a neverending war: The Stick of Truth. But the tides of war are soon to change as word of a new kid spreads throughout the land, his coming foretold by the stars. As the moving vans of prophecy drive away, your adventure begins.

Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat crabpeople, underpants gnomes, hippies, and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known… as a loser.

Choose between four Classes. Fighter, Mage, Thief or the one I’ll end up choosing Jew

Make friends with the lovable Characters and Cartman.

You just got to love Princess Kenny

The Ginger Kid Nazi Zombie

Return of Mr. and Mrs. Hankey

13 Minute Gameplay Demo (Which i won't watch as i don't want the game to be spoiled)

If easily offended go play with Lego :lol::P I have this pre-ordered for 7th March 2014.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm not a South Park fan so I won't be getting this. I will be interested to hear what you think of it though as it's always good to hear about different RPGs.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
my fingers are crossed that it turns out good, hopefully since its the guys that made Fallout New Vegas it will be

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Won't be on my list but I did like the second vid. Thank you :lol:

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mrs hankey is great.

The humour won't be to everyones taste

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It seems that the European version will be censored. You can read about it on Eurogamer.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It seems that the European version will be censored. You can read about it on Eurogamer.
The abortion scenes I can live without,
Shame about the "exploratory passages."

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I hate things getting censored :(

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Currently playing this and having a good laugh. I ended up choosing to be a Blonde, Black guy jew though i should have went for a ginger hair colour instead I'm being very politically incorrect

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its had very good reviews from South Park loving game reviewers. I never really got into south park, they speak too fast for me and I didn't find it that funny.
Glad you are liking it though Sane.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So the US one is uncensored? If I were to get the game I'd probably grab a US PSN card and buy it through the US store.

TheFerret

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
I have this on PC and overall I am finding it pretty good. It is uncut and I have just completed the probing section...... Very funny :lol:

For anyone that is or is going to play make sure you stock up on revives and healing as I have found when you fight in boss sections you have no way of going back and picking up more if needed which is annoying.

If you are a South Park fan you will probably enjoy this if not stay well clear! 8-)

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its had very good reviews from South Park loving game reviewers. I never really got into south park, they speak too fast for me and I didn't find it that funny.
Glad you are liking it though Sane.
I’ve got one of those dark and weird sense of humours so this is right up my street Ace. It’s getting some great reviews which is a massive relief looks like obsidian have done a great job.

So the US one is uncensored? If I were to get the game I'd probably grab a US PSN card and buy it through the US store.
The US version is uncensored I’ll probably just watch those scenes on youtube

I have this on PC and overall I am finding it pretty good. It is uncut and I have just completed the probing section...... Very funny :lol:

For anyone that is or is going to play make sure you stock up on revives and healing as I have found when you fight in boss sections you have no way of going back and picking up more if needed which is annoying.

If you are a South Park fan you will probably enjoy this if not stay well clear! 8-)
I was debating getting the PC version then I said sod it I want Trophies haha

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Under £12 for PC so a good saving ;) might get it myself