PS3 Sony Entertainment Network Store now optimised for iOS and Android

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Accessing your favorite PlayStation content on the Sony Entertainment Network Store is now even easier!

Our web store is now optimised for mobile browsers on iOS and Android devices, providing quick and easy access to all our great content no matter where you are. It is specifically configured for your smartphone to deliver a better browsing experience, making it easier than ever to find PlayStation games, movies and TV episodes.

Built to be fast, the mobile store conveniently gives you access to the store wherever you are. Whether you want to buy a new game or add-on and have it download directly to your PlayStation device*, or rent a movie that will be cued up and ready in your download list when you get home, the new mobile store is all about making it easier for you.

You can access the mobile store by navigating to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.

* Set the Automatic Update function on your PS3 to have your games purchased from your smartphone ready to play when you get home. From your PS3 System Settings: Turn Automatic Update on, and set the two hour window of time to wake up your console and check for new game content purchased from other devices.

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice.

That should make things far easier to manage, I hate browsing the store on my console, having an app that allows me to confirm my purchases and having the machine auto download is top notch.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Excellent stuff - didn't realise you could set a 2 hour check-in, had thought it was just at one allocated time every day so had this set for 4am (by which time I SHOULD be asleep).

Just need to free up some room on my PS3s now.
Both the old 500GB (expanded) phattie & 350GBP slim are creaking at the seams.

Only just realised I had F1 2013 to install however don't have a spare 16GB to install!
(It's only 8GB but you need double to d/l & install.)

rabidmonkey48

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
My phone isn't even compatible with the app and my phone is not even a year old :brick:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Wait what app :-\ it's just a Web link isn't it