• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 SNR BF4 Platoon

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The Platoons feature on Battlelog has been released. Briefly. It's currently down for maintenance, but I did get on there and set up the SNR Platoon.

I've invited everyone who is on my friends list on Battlelog, so you should be able to join soon.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Where do I get an SNR T-Shirt sported in Chutzpahdave's avatar?

Is this another do things for Col again challenge?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've tried to import our logo to the system, but it's not having it. Bastard thing.

Anyhoo, I've butchered and sellotaped a logo together using the crappy tools that they offer. It's rubbish, but it's the best I can do at the moment. It should be usable by everyone in the Platoon if you want to. You can still use any emblems that you have created yourself too.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can't make an emblem using that emblem maker it just doesn't work.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's a horrible, useless system. I'm still looking for alternative ways to do it. ;)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just joined the platoon. Every one else is a leader and I'm only a member. Am I going to be a leader soon? I shall sulk otherwise.

PS, think the emblem is pretty good. Much better than I could do.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Plaxinator done! You are always a leader when it comes to empty wine bottles. ;)
There are many uses for empty wine bottles. I keep the recycling team in employment and they can be used as candle holders in power cuts etc.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hehe, nice work on the the emblem. It's a shame they patched the image injection system that we abused on BF3.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Chuck us an invite pretty please :))

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Chuck us an invite pretty please :))
Says you have an invite already. Go on Battlelog and click on the flag thing in the top right. Should be able to accept it from there.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nothing there for me, last entry was chutzpahDave accepting my friend request, infact I can't see anything whatsoever to do with platoons

I am using the iPad version though, the pc version would mean I'd have to get off my fat arse and trundle upstairs

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just noticed this when I hovered over the 'i' button next to our platoon's rank.

When 4 or more members from the same active Platoon are playing on the same server you earn score and stats to the Platoon.
So come on, folks, let's make sure we play together on the same server when we can. :)