1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Site apps/games

Discussion in 'Website News & Support' started by HERMAN_JELMET, 30 Jun 2012.

1. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Just tried to play Pacman but everytime I use the up and down arrow keys the screen scrolled instead of moving Pacman up and down.
    And trying to play Pong Is impossible, when I press the space bar to start, My screen scrolls down.

Please Jim could you fix It for me to play Pacman.

wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakka

2. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    I managed to get it going on mine, but I see what you mean about Pong. Try and get the mouse cursor (even though you cant see it) over the game and press space, because this is what I did and it eventually worked in the end.

Any chance of SOCOM 1 on the site apps/games?

3. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict

PSN:
    Martok-
    Make sure you click in the game screen before you play, otherwise it's not considered the active screen and the forums will scroll instead of Pacman or the Pong paddle.

And there's no chance of SOCOM 1 on the apps. :P We do have some other games installed though and we'll change these over in the coming weeks to try and keep things fresh. :)

4. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Lol,.....erm......well.....that worked. DOH!

5. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict

PSN:
    Martok-
    :lol: don't worry when I first tried Pacman I had a similar problem - I could move left and right but not up and down. Seems to work properly now I follow my own advice. :oops: