• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 SingStar makes its PS4 debut – watch the launch trailer

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The smash hit singing game returns with a host of great new features

I am really excited to confirm that SingStar is available now on PS4 for the first time ever! SingStar is back with the free SingStar Mic app, a brand new interface, improved scoring system and some awesome party effects to use with the PlayStation Camera.

Download the game for free and then check out the SingStore for a huge range of tracks to buy from pop, to rock, to hip-hop and everything in between.

Don’t forget you can also get your hands on our brand new SingStar Ultimate Party disc – brimming with 30 hit tracks featuring Pharrell Williams, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Disclosure and many more. SingStar Ultimate Party is out today in UK & Ireland and from Wednesday 29th for most European markets. There’s still plenty of time to pre-order if you haven’t already done so!

For all you PS3 SingStar fans out there, the updated SingStar PS3 version will be available next Tuesday 28th October.

Finally we wanted to share with you our brand new launch trailer and TV ad for SingStar Ultimate Party – check it out below!

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can the songs I brought on PS3 transfer to ps4??

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Some of them. Ive got two. I'm guessing over time they'll all be added.

Consider playing this but I really can't sing. I had a lot of Queen, Motörhead, HIM, mostly hard rock and metal when I played singstar on ps3.... Pre new ps3 to replace knackered blu-ray.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:o Hehehe. No worries, we've all been there :D

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Usually at the end of a night with half the bar down us
Of course! :)
And I saw wine and beer in that vid, so I guess it's the same everywhere :lol: