• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you are interested in joining the Alliance , please post a bit about your clan on this thread and why you would like to join. We also need the exact name of your clan. If you are not in a clan and would like to introduce yourself with the intentions of becoming a senior gamer, then tell us about yourself on The Intro thread

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice work Ace. Thank you.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We now have 5 founding members in the Alliance, hopefully we can build on this and get a few more interesting people to play online with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Acegadgets - you can use the Media Gallery button (the one with a picture of a camera on) to insert media you have added to the Media Gallery directly into posts (if it's media you have added), which makes it a little easier than copying and pasting the Share Image BB Code from the gallery. I've edited your post to show you what you'd get if you do it this way. :)

DC4907

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
So I am currently a one man clan looking for a group to learn from and advance in the game with...Not sure if this is where I apply for the alliance or not...Didn't notice any other clan post on here. My clan name is Genesis Knights...I am recruiting hoping to not be a one man clan for long.

As for why I want to join, well I am a casual gamer that is interested in helping new players and older player. I am interested in building a multi-game group of players and I feel this would be a good fit for me.

Last edited:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome DC, @Acegadgets is old and infirm so he's already tucked up in bed, but im sure he'll sort something out when he wakes for his 4am bladder void.
Anyway while you're waiting why not have a butchers at the about us bit. :)

DC4907

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Welcome DC, @Acegadgets is old and infirm so he's already tucked up in bed, but im sure he'll sort something out when he wakes for his 4am bladder void.
Anyway while you're waiting why not have a butchers at the about us bit. :)
You what I will add some about me so yall can add me as a friend on PSN or in game...even if I don't get accepted into the alliance.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi DC, I will add your clan to the list, at the moment we just have one small clan from the US called Dads hideout in addition to 5 others listed above who are mainly European members an
D as Herman kind of said, most of us are in bed over here so there won't be much activity for a few hours. I will be on later in the day, hope to get to play with you.

DC4907

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
well thats fine if ya'll are...I am usually not on to late over here as my wife is off work. Noticed "Dads Hideout" is still pending..

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think our crazy antics may have put off Dads Hideout. They seemed to join, play with us then unjoin. Possibly they didn't see the funny side of @pede2010 trying to kill me with the lasers in the T1 defence mission just so he could get a revive trophy, and me forgetting to quit the game at the end when everyone else did, did make me look silly, but ,hey, its about having a laugh.
Then again, they may just have not understood our strange accents and thought "do we really want to play with people who we cant understand?"

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did give you ample warning about the lasers @Acegadgets, it's not my fault that you are not quick enough to move out the way :D. And you are absolutely spot on about it being a laugh, no point being too serious, it's only a game at the end of the day.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I concur, I did hear you get ample warning.....

"Ah, im down"
"Lazers"
"Your meant to warn me"
"I just did"

And so it went.
Good times, just glad I wasnt in with them to experience it ;)

DC4907

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Does sound like a good time for sure. I ain't that serious about games just like to keep moving forward. Team work and community is my big things.

DC4907

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Long time no post...So I will be on this tuesday and friday if yall want to join up. Been working on my Dojo a lot and need to farm Nano Spores bad. Also working on getting Ash and just generally clearing out planets.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Give me a shout if I'm online and you need a hand