PS4 Sharing your name on the PS4

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick note to say feel free to send me name requests. I have already sent out loads to some of you already, but I know theres more. Glad we're able to share our real names, as I've been gaming with some of you for years now, and it seems ludicrous to hide behind a pseudonym. Anyway, this is a mature gamers website, and I'd like to get to know all Seniors better, not just the ones I've known for years.:1thumbup:

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good that you are putting words on it @Slaine. It's very nice to see the person behind the gamertag! And yes, after this the planned vacation in Great Britain could be a lot cheaper - no hotels for us!!! ;)
As always, I put ironi in there, but I realy think that it is a nice thing to get a proper face on you all. Feel free to send me name requests!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've changed my Facebook picture to the same one as my SNR avatar, and actually linked my Facebook account up to my PS4. So I will share my deets quite happily with the PS4 owning SNR folk that want to see a picture of my ugly mug.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i don't understand

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah , Yeah, PS4 owners getting their own little club, pass the secret handshake and the celery. Not sure I want to know that Slaine is really Rodney who works down the launderette with his mum, spoils the mystique. PS3, you know it makes sense.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah , Yeah, PS4 owners getting their own little club, pass the secret handshake and the celery. Not sure I want to know that Slaine is really Rodney who works down the launderette with his mum, spoils the mystique. PS3, you know it makes sense.
D+ need to work harder on the sarcasm! ;)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just ask the ladies ;)

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think the real names make the console seem more mature.

It's better with real names.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I got a few name requests but some don't have the real names on so I feel a little disappointed. They know my name and dont know theirs

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got a few name requests but some don't have the real names on so I feel a little disappointed. They know my name and dont know theirs
How rude! I've had a few like that too. It say's more about them than you though JK! ;)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'm easy going so not bothered really, but like you said a little shifty in my eyes.