• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Share to YouTube announced

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Apparently! Sorry if this is old news

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/09/sony-announces-ps4-share-feature-for-youtube/

Sony finally announced what many PS4 owners have been waiting for since launch: the system will now have the Share feature for YouTube as the company has forged a partnership with the website.

Previously, PS4 could only Share content with Twitch TV, Facebook and Twitter but now it will have access to the largest online video sharing site.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thank Criminy, I don't want all my FB friends knowing I am a saddo PS4 player....

;)

Now all they have to do is fix the inability of PS Vita to watch Vevo videos on youtube and my daughters will be happy!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
when are we likely to get this

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
YouTube app coming to PS4 this Autumn
With full SHARE button integration included

Happy E3! As you may have heard during PlayStation’s press conference, the YouTube team has been working hard to bring you a fully featured YouTube app to PlayStation 4, where you can find and play all of YouTube including music videos, gaming videos, live streams and more. Today, we’re delighted to announce that YouTube is coming to PS4 this Autumn!

Sharing your greatest gaming achievements on YouTube will be a piece of cake on PS4 thanks to the dedicated sharing capabilities at the very heart of the PS4. YouTube will officially be one of the social options offered when you press the SHARE button on your DualShock 4. After pressing SHARE, you’ll see the YouTube icon pop up alongside Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and Ustream and in just a couple of quick steps, you can go from playing your favourite games to publishing videos on your own YouTube channel. You’ll also be able to see your friends’ shared YouTube videos using the “What’s New” feed.

In addition to the integrated sharing functionality, we will simultaneously launch a YouTube app on PS4 (just like on PS3) where you can access your favorite YouTube channels, videos and personalities.

We can’t wait for you all to start sharing your gaming triumphs on YouTube! Look for more news coming soon. In the meantime, what games are you looking forward to sharing on YouTube?

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thank Criminy, I don't want all my FB friends knowing I am a saddo PS4 player....!
You can fix that by setting up a friend list in facebook ("gamers" could be an appropriate name) and share PS4 videos only to people on that list. It's easy to do and works fine for me. This tip is sponsored by @DrewePeacock :)