Donator
Reaction score
Foosh yeah I need that one too :)

I also need two kills with emplacement weapon and finish coop on hard

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm willing to give it a go Col but perhaps you'd be better off with someone who's played that level before. I've not got passed the helo level yet.:D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
I want my BF3 platinum, been one trophy off for what seems like forever now.

Anyway willing to help me do that co-op level with the sniper rifles without being detected would be greatly appreciated.
I would love to help you out on that one mate. It's a nightmare to get it done though. I believe Ralph managed once.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well i'm willing to give it a bash with anyone willing to try.

Also willing to help out with anyone's co-op game, i've done the lot a few times so i'm a reliable gun for hire.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:

Also willing to help out with anyone's co-op game, i've done the lot a few times so i'm a reliable gun for hire.
I might take you up on that. I haven't even touched the co-op stuff yet.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ColSonders said:

I heard you the man to talk to about the heli mission on hard ;)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I can get as far as the sniper bit without being detected, as theres comms lag its all done by the sound of the first shot, hope you understand what I mean.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Heh - the heli mission is actually barely any different when you change the difficulty, it's actually harder to fail this from being shot down than it is for the ground troops to fail it for you, or for your friendly pilot to ditch it into a water tower or petrol station or something.

I'm happy to run this mission A LOT, can't get enough of it and it's great practice in the heli's.

Re: Sniper mission - I also tend to work off the sound of my partner firing, but I think comms lag is better since the big comms fix, still probably better off using skype or something. I can regularly get to the sniper section, but once you have to start taking out 3 guys in a set without them alerting it gets hard, especially as they're moving too. You basically have 3 guys on the left staircase, 3 guys on the back/middle staircase and 3 guys coming from the right. Never managed to get past that part undetected. Nearly did it once, got all the guys on the left then all the guys on the right, but the ones at the back are a bitch to get.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
Re: Sniper mission - I also tend to work off the sound of my partner firing, but I think comms lag is better since the big comms fix, still probably better off using skype or something. I can regularly get to the sniper section, but once you have to start taking out 3 guys in a set without them alerting it gets hard, especially as they're moving too. You basically have 3 guys on the left staircase, 3 guys on the back/middle staircase and 3 guys coming from the right. Never managed to get past that part undetected. Nearly did it once, got all the guys on the left then all the guys on the right, but the ones at the back are a bitch to get.
Yeah I can get the three on the left and right but the middle guys hide behind stuff :(

Practice makes perfect tho

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll play anything if it keeps me amused, so don't be surprised to what you see. I have Start The Party, Sing Star and Dance whatever its called, Spyro and well the list goes on :lol:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bad Robot said:
I'll play anything if it keeps me amused, so don't be surprised to what you see. I have Start The Party, Sing Star and Dance whatever its called, Spyro and well the list goes on :lol:
The girls at HoPE Gaming have some Sing Star sessions on Saturdays. Maybe we should organise another clan match against them on this with you as our representative. :lol:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I vote ken canvey as our singstar rep. have a look using the free singstar viewer.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah, Singstar. Ive got it too, but I suffer from acute embarrassment and a total lack of singing skills. If Simon Cowell ever heard me sing he'd leap over his desk and bludgeon me to death.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was the one and only SNR that bought Oympics 2012 once upon a time. :oops: