Setting up Home Studio

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This May we relocated to our new home in Vermont. We turned the 3rd bedroom into a Computer-Music Cave...The C-M- Cave. Well the computers are set up....all our music CD's and Movie DVD's are there. Now I'm about to start setting up the Recording equipment. I will soon be able to record my own music again. That said I was thinking of writing something explicitly for SNR. I will let you guys know when I have something done.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds cool @Lectron17. I'm a musician myself (albeit, primarily of the Rock/Hard Rock variety). Let me know if you need any help.

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds cool @Lectron17. I'm a musician myself (albeit, primarily of the Rock/Hard Rock variety). Let me know if you need any help.
That's my musical home too Pernarcale, Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Clapton (Cream),AC/DC, Kings X etc....grew up with them. I play Guitar, Bass, and a little keyboard. Play guitar left handed. My main axe is my 1970 strat. Would love to get you involved if you want to.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds great. I'm a Strat player myself. I haven't really played any music in nearly two years and I miss it.

I was gaming a lot, but that seems to have taken a back seat lately as I've recently gotten back into programming (from a game development perspective). I've been dabbling in Android development, which is new to me.

I don't know how much time I'll have to work on things, but it sounds like fun.

Last edited:

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds cool. I have 5 guitars (1 telecaster, 2 classical & 2 acoustic), a keyboard and a recorder. I can't play any of them :crazy:
You beat me I've only got an Aria sinsonido bass guitar, Oscar Schmidt 21 chord Auto Harp, 2 Yamaha keyboards (form the 90s) and a Bamboo Sax (it's a fancy recorder that needs a sax reed)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You beat me I've only got an Aria sinsonido bass guitar, Oscar Schmidt 21 chord Auto Harp, 2 Yamaha keyboards (form the 90s) and a Bamboo Sax (it's a fancy recorder that needs a sax reed)
I was quite interested at one point to learn something like a sax or trombone, but settled on playing Good King Wenceslas and Three Blind Mice on the recorder instead to avoid upsetting the neighbours too much.

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds cool. I have 5 guitars (1 telecaster, 2 classical & 2 acoustic), a keyboard and a recorder. I can't play any of them :crazy:
It never too late to learn to play Plax....Takes just a little while to learn basics. You may be the next Segovia or Hendrix and not know it.☺