PS4 Sending back BF4

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Really fed up with BF4 looking at the issues with china rising check this out:

It pretty much breaks the game - again can't get on tonight on the servers.

I'm really thinking of sending it back and buying it again further down the line, if they fix it.

Well pissed off with EA and DICE especially - online play it broken - keep getting 1 shot killed by rifles and even when I'm able to get a jump on an enemy take a whole clip just to kill them.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You'll lose money doing that. Just stick it in the shelf for a bit instead

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thats a gamebreaker! Me myself have not exerienced that many bugs or glitches (okay, the game crashes again and again) but I have to agree, the game needs to be fixed in some areas.

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can get a full refund from amazon due to the problems with it - speaking to CS they said they have had loads of issues with people returning BF4 on all consoles and Pc's shame really

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
At least this looks positive for BF4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-04-dice-has-halted-future-projects-while-it-fixes-battlefield-4

Battlefield 4 developer DICE has placed all of its expansions and "future projects" on the backburner while it puts all hands on deck to focus on the mess that is Battlefield 4's launch. Yes, that includes the Star Wars: Battlefront reboot it's been brewing up.

"First, we want to thank the fans out there that are playing and supporting us with Battlefield 4," an EA spokesperson said in a statement to Polygon. "We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game - it is absolutely our number one priority. The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game. Since Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion pack was already in the final stages of development by the time issues began with Battlefield 4, we decided to fulfill our promise to deliver it this week, but we're not moving onto future projects or expansions until we sort out all the issues with Battlefield 4. We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel their pain. We will not stop until this is right."

Yesterday EA released Battlefield 4's second expansion, China Rising, which brought with ita whole new host of problems. EG-contributor Jon Denton wasn't entirely thrilled by the offering. "China Rising is Battlefield 4 by numbers - maps for the sake of maps," he wrote in his China Rising review, where he noted that "Battlefield 4 is a mess on every platform - a litany of crashes, misfires and save bugs."

EA has suggested players keep an eye on its progress on the Battlefield 4 Control Room forums, where it will post updates as to how things are coming along.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i am glad that i cancelled my pre order of bf 4, i used to get awful lag on bf3 , the latest edition would probably have been unplayable for me.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
i am glad that i cancelled my pre order of bf 4, i used to get awful lag on bf3 , the latest edition would probably have been unplayable for me.
You got faster Internet yet?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
This new patch has transformed the game - It's back to it's awesome self lol
Good to hear can't wait to get better and start playing again.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My mate in the US doesn't seem to be having any issues and he's been hammering the game.

And WTF!!??!?!?!? Putting Star Wars: Battlefront on hold??? Mother Flockers!!!!!
I really enjoyed 1 and 2 on the PC and was looking forward to that on the PS4 (which I still havent got yet :rant:)

Oh well, fingers crossed they get everything sorted including the controls ASAP.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You got faster Internet yet?
its coming very soon. Fibre to our exchange is suposidly December . It would be the best Christmas present i could get.

Last edited by a moderator: