Sat 3 Nov 8.00pm GT5 Concept Carnage

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
Henrietta was an utter demon with her near perfect performances.
Henrietta has asked me to say "thanks, you are not so bad yourself!!"

I'd like to add my thanks to Mick for being Mother, and thanks too all for taking part! Excellent tight racing with some of the closest finishes yet.

Regarding the rubbing, it does happen and many a real race (or championship if you are Alonso!) are lost due to first corner chaos, but as long as it's not done with malice (of which I don't think there was any tonight) then it is totally forgivable. New tracks are always harder as everyone is experimenting with lines and breaking points so are more unpredictable.

I had great fun as ever - spread the GT love!!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aye, great night as always. I would have stayed longer but I was flagging after staying up too late the night before. I was going to watch a film but went to bed after a shower instead (I thought as you got older you needed less sleep?!). It was definitely a more level playing field with all the same cars. I didn't come last in one for a start lol

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I won a race! did you save the replay Mick?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Aye, great night as always. I would have stayed longer but I was flagging after staying up too late the night before. I was going to watch a film but went to bed after a shower instead (I thought as you got older you needed less sleep?!). It was definitely a more level playing field with all the same cars. I didn't come last in one for a start lol
Was that the one when I was making dinner so didn't move :lol:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
1st off sorry for my abrupt disappearance, I had an 'net issue. :1thumbdown:

Thanks to everyone who turned up, there was more than I was expecting :1thumbup: :1thumbup:

There will always be rubbing going on when you have close racing, thats just the way it is. I am as guilty of it as the next person, I like to think that here at "The Seniors" none of it is blatant ramming or forcing each other off of the track.
Using the track generator does have its problems, trying to learn the track for instance, which results in people braking when not expected, or braking too late etc.

Henrietta was once again way too fast for a girl :clap: :bow:

Halo was once again way too late on the brakes at some corners :rant: :lol: :mrgreen:

All in all I had a good fun nights racing, in hindsight I think I would have used the tracks already in the game, although I feel it was worth trying the track generator out.
I am a fan of everyone using the same car and having them unmodified as well.

I did save the majority of the replays but think I missed the first Lexus race. :grandpa:
I shall do a highlights vid to add to the TV channel.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
Plaxinator said:
:o Cheeky!

I didn't come last in at least 2 games then, 'cos I came 2nd to last in the one where you were making dinner and then in one of them I came sort of like in the middle somewhere :woot:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Jkrohn1 said:
Plaxinator said:
:o Cheeky!

I didn't come last in at least 2 games then, 'cos I came 2nd to last in the one where you were making dinner and then in one of them I came sort of like in the middle somewhere :woot:
Surely that would have been one of them though :?