• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a multi-platform gaming community formed in 2012. We welcome all adults aged 18+ years, we're not specifically for senior citizens! Our name is just to show that we're not for kids.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Sat 15th Dec - GT5 - 9pm

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
Hope you didnt take that the wrong way Andy, it was meant in complete jest hence the laughing smilie. I would be the last person to judge anyway having played BF online for only a few minutes.
You should play with us sometime Mick. You know you secretly want to. If you see me online give me a shout and I will give you a bit of BF3 TLC to get you into the swing of things. We can have a tank or jeep race if that makes you more inclined to join (HoPE has already established that the engineer can run faster than the support guy if that's any help lol)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No worries, mick. As Plaxy says, do come and join us on a Thursday (next week maybe if you fancy one before Christmas?), just let us know in the event thread so we can switch to non-DLC on the server.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry folks but real life has got in the way, we've only just eaten and I'm a taxi service for my daughter tonight so will be going out shortly to pick her and her friend up. The joys of parenthood.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spending time with my partner and didn't have a chance to update GT5

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm guessing not such a great turn out tonight then? I'm babysitting for my sister which I think I already mentioned. I'm perving over Tim McInnerny at the moment.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No not a great turn out but is to be expected especially at this time of year, thanks to ChrissP, LouP, Mr_Mobotho and AlumP for turning up.

I shant be organising any more GT5 nights this side of the New Year, A break from it for me maybe a good idea as im getting a bit bored of it.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good fun again tonight. Once again thanks to Mick for hosting, look forward to lining up on a full and re-motivated grid in the new year!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was lagging on battlefield last night so switched my PS 3 off. I'm just a couple of days away from my switch to a new ISP. I'm hoping that this might cure my problems so that I can start joining in again. Thursdays -Saturday and Sunday nights are just unplayable online for me at the moment.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry for the no show guys, children and Christmas just got on top of us and we ended up eating very late before Andy then had to duck back out on his Dad taxi duties and I slumped on the sofa.